Multi-Cultural Hip-Hop Duo, Backpack Jax, Visits The Stage On May 1
Cuban-Iraqi duo, Backpack Jax, come all the way from France for an afternoon of family-friendly hip-hop at The Stage on May 1.
When: Sunday, May 1
Where: The Stage (170 NE 38th St. Miami, FL 33137)
Cost/Age Rest.: Free! All Ages Welcome!
On May 1, Family Style Sunday at The Stage will host France-based hip-hop duo Backpack Jax. Finding common ground as political refugees, Cuban-American Mauikai and Iraqi-Frenchman Boogie Monsta came together to create a unique blend of hip-hop they call “Urban Jazz.”
Taking inspiration from soul and jazz to rock and funk, Backpack Jax is sure to add a special urban vibe to the kid-friendly party that is Family Style Sundays at The Stage.
The event will take place from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and will also feature an eco-friendly childrens’ toys and clothes swap, childrens’ activity center, face painting, arts and crafts, food, massages and more.
So round up the kids and bring your family out to The Stage for an afternoon of food, music and fun!
Music in Miami
- Cécile McLorin Salvant displays her jazz vocals Friday, Dec. 20 at Arsht Center
- Review: Kanye West delivers majestic concept concert at AmericanAirlines Arena
- Buika brings her powerful voice to Arsht Center
- Review: Eagles bring 40-year ‘History’ Tour and taste of California to Miami’s AmericanAirlines Arena
- Cultura Profética brings positive vibrations
- Janelle Monae brings her talents to the Fillmore Miami Beach on Saturday
- Tickets go on sale for Paul Simon & Sting Live at the BB&T Center in Sunrise
- Talib Kweli comes to Miami to open for Macklemore and spin at afterparty
- Miami Beach Jazz Festival debuts with Michelle Coltrane as headliner
- Brazilian psychedelic-rock band Os Mutantes rocks out in Miami this Sunday