Multi-Cultural Hip-Hop Duo, Backpack Jax, Visits The Stage On May 1
Cuban-Iraqi duo, Backpack Jax, come all the way from France for an afternoon of family-friendly hip-hop at The Stage on May 1.
When: Sunday, May 1
Where: The Stage (170 NE 38th St. Miami, FL 33137)
Cost/Age Rest.: Free! All Ages Welcome!
On May 1, Family Style Sunday at The Stage will host France-based hip-hop duo Backpack Jax. Finding common ground as political refugees, Cuban-American Mauikai and Iraqi-Frenchman Boogie Monsta came together to create a unique blend of hip-hop they call “Urban Jazz.”
Taking inspiration from soul and jazz to rock and funk, Backpack Jax is sure to add a special urban vibe to the kid-friendly party that is Family Style Sundays at The Stage.
The event will take place from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and will also feature an eco-friendly childrens’ toys and clothes swap, childrens’ activity center, face painting, arts and crafts, food, massages and more.
So round up the kids and bring your family out to The Stage for an afternoon of food, music and fun!
Music in Miami
- Kelly Rowland spreads her wings
- Max Raabe and the Palast Orchester bring vintage sounds to the Arsht Center
- Travie McCoy performs at the WGC Cadillac Championship this Saturday
- Virginia Key Grassroots Festival offers four days of music, camping, fun
- Charlie Wilson performs in Miami this Saturday
- Julio Iglesias, Latin lion in winter, sings Saturday at AmericanAirlines Arena
- Tessanne Chin talks 9 Mile Music Festival
- Andrea Bocelli serenades South Florida for Valentine's Day
- Global Cuba Fest offers new spectrum of music from the island
- Kurt Elling concert celebrates music’s creative minds