Multi-Cultural Hip-Hop Duo, Backpack Jax, Visits The Stage On May 1
Cuban-Iraqi duo, Backpack Jax, come all the way from France for an afternoon of family-friendly hip-hop at The Stage on May 1.
When: Sunday, May 1
Where: The Stage (170 NE 38th St. Miami, FL 33137)
Cost/Age Rest.: Free! All Ages Welcome!
On May 1, Family Style Sunday at The Stage will host France-based hip-hop duo Backpack Jax. Finding common ground as political refugees, Cuban-American Mauikai and Iraqi-Frenchman Boogie Monsta came together to create a unique blend of hip-hop they call “Urban Jazz.”
Taking inspiration from soul and jazz to rock and funk, Backpack Jax is sure to add a special urban vibe to the kid-friendly party that is Family Style Sundays at The Stage.
The event will take place from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and will also feature an eco-friendly childrens’ toys and clothes swap, childrens’ activity center, face painting, arts and crafts, food, massages and more.
So round up the kids and bring your family out to The Stage for an afternoon of food, music and fun!
Music in Miami
- Phil Collins headlines gala fundraiser during Art Basel weekend on Miami Beach
- Demi Lovato plays Miami on Sunday
- Review: Lily Allen’s too cool to grow up
- Brazilian singer Caetano Veloso brings the art of musical change to Miami Beach
- Erasure plays Fillmore Miami Beach on Friday night
- Miami singer-songwriter Cris Cab, just 21, breaking out with major debut
- Mayer Hawthorne headlines free concert in Miami for Mercedes-Benz Evolution Tour tonight
- Afro Roots World Music Festival boasts a bounty of genres
- Revew: Ray Lamontagne pours his blues-filled soul over Miami Beach
- Review: Pop star Katy Perry's playful, colorful Prismatic show sprinkles signs of maturity