Multi-Cultural Hip-Hop Duo, Backpack Jax, Visits The Stage On May 1
Cuban-Iraqi duo, Backpack Jax, come all the way from France for an afternoon of family-friendly hip-hop at The Stage on May 1.
When: Sunday, May 1
Where: The Stage (170 NE 38th St. Miami, FL 33137)
Cost/Age Rest.: Free! All Ages Welcome!
On May 1, Family Style Sunday at The Stage will host France-based hip-hop duo Backpack Jax. Finding common ground as political refugees, Cuban-American Mauikai and Iraqi-Frenchman Boogie Monsta came together to create a unique blend of hip-hop they call “Urban Jazz.”
Taking inspiration from soul and jazz to rock and funk, Backpack Jax is sure to add a special urban vibe to the kid-friendly party that is Family Style Sundays at The Stage.
The event will take place from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and will also feature an eco-friendly childrens’ toys and clothes swap, childrens’ activity center, face painting, arts and crafts, food, massages and more.
So round up the kids and bring your family out to The Stage for an afternoon of food, music and fun!
Music in Miami
- Phillip Phillips brings raspy rock to Seminole Hard Rock on Saturday
- Review: Pitbull, Enrique Igelsias celebrate Miami at sold out concert
- French chanteuse SoKo opens for Foster the People at the Fillmore Miami Beach
- Festival Miami brings jazz, classical, pop and more
- Miami-raised Austin Paul talks about III Points Festival in Wynwood
- Marc Anthony returns to Miami
- Mick Jones, Foreigner play Seminole Hard Rock Friday
- Review: Jack White’s rock-fueled show energizes Miami Beach
- Meghan Trainor is more than that ‘bass’
- Review: Erasure more than a nostalgia act during energetic dance party at Fillmore Miami Beach