Multi-Cultural Hip-Hop Duo, Backpack Jax, Visits The Stage On May 1
Cuban-Iraqi duo, Backpack Jax, come all the way from France for an afternoon of family-friendly hip-hop at The Stage on May 1.
On May 1, Family Style Sunday at The Stage will host France-based hip-hop duo Backpack Jax. Finding common ground as political refugees, Cuban-American Mauikai and Iraqi-Frenchman Boogie Monsta came together to create a unique blend of hip-hop they call “Urban Jazz.”
Taking inspiration from soul and jazz to rock and funk, Backpack Jax is sure to add a special urban vibe to the kid-friendly party that is Family Style Sundays at The Stage.
The event will take place from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. and will also feature an eco-friendly childrens’ toys and clothes swap, childrens’ activity center, face painting, arts and crafts, food, massages and more.
So round up the kids and bring your family out to The Stage for an afternoon of food, music and fun!
When: Sunday, May 1
Where: The Stage (170 NE 38th St. Miami, FL 33137)
Cost/Age Rest.: Free! All Ages Welcome!
Music in Miami
- Flaming Lips' Wayne Coyne on their wild shows: 'Something like a Walt Disney cartoon meets Led Zeppelin'
- The Flaming Lips in Miami for House of Creatives Music Festival at the North Beach Bandshell
- Boy George performs in Miami weeks before his debut on 'The New Celebrity Apprentice'
- SunGhosts to perform at VetFest 2016, a concert dedicated to veterans
- Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to Miami
- R.E.M. bassist Mike Mills blurs the boundaries between rock and classical music
- Cee-Lo Green headlines the Adrienne Arsht Center's 10th Anniversary Concert
- 11 South Florida musical acts you should know
- Top 10 pop music concerts in South Florida
- Nu Deco Ensemble, Miami's 21st Century Orchestra, announces second season and it is massive