Mulata Daiquiri @ Sra. Martinez
A frothy drink with tastes of rum and tangy lime? This must be the Mulata Daiquiri.
The cozy upstairs bar at Sra. Martinez – Michelle Bernstein’s tapas spot – is like a secretive lab where concoctions are made from fresh juices and ingredients on a daily basis. Ask the bartender to make you a Mulata Daiquiri. The delightfully frothy drink with tastes of rum and tangy lime will have you asking for seconds.
Prepare a chilled, round cocktail goblet
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Atlantico Rum
Add 1 ounce of fresh squeezed lime juice
Add ½ an ounce of simple syrup
Strain into the glass
Top with a daiquiri foam (Made blended, by hand, in a cocktail shaker with the same ingredients and 2 egg whites)
Garnish with a lime
4000 NE Second Ave.
The Mulata Daiquiri is around $14
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar