Mulata Daiquiri @ Sra. Martinez
A frothy drink with tastes of rum and tangy lime? This must be the Mulata Daiquiri.
4000 NE Second Ave.
The Mulata Daiquiri is around $14
The cozy upstairs bar at Sra. Martinez – Michelle Bernstein’s tapas spot – is like a secretive lab where concoctions are made from fresh juices and ingredients on a daily basis. Ask the bartender to make you a Mulata Daiquiri. The delightfully frothy drink with tastes of rum and tangy lime will have you asking for seconds.
Prepare a chilled, round cocktail goblet
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Atlantico Rum
Add 1 ounce of fresh squeezed lime juice
Add ½ an ounce of simple syrup
Strain into the glass
Top with a daiquiri foam (Made blended, by hand, in a cocktail shaker with the same ingredients and 2 egg whites)
Garnish with a lime
- Craft beer of the week: SweetWater Johnny Hash IPA
- Craft Beer of the Week: Adelbert's Naked Nun
- Tobacco Road opens 'The Cocktail Collection' to recreate the space's speakeasy vibe from Prohibition
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Open in Wynwood: a craft beer bar called KUSH
- Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
- Jim Meehan guest bartends and Julio Bermejo talks tequila at The Broken Shaker during South Beach Wine & Food Festival week in Miami Beach
- A must-try cocktail at the new Cavalli Miami Restaurant & Lounge in South Beach
- Wynwood Brewing Company Takes Over Public House in South Beach for South Florida Craft Beer Week