Mulata Daiquiri @ Sra. Martinez
A frothy drink with tastes of rum and tangy lime? This must be the Mulata Daiquiri.
4000 NE Second Ave.
The Mulata Daiquiri is around $14
The cozy upstairs bar at Sra. Martinez – Michelle Bernstein’s tapas spot – is like a secretive lab where concoctions are made from fresh juices and ingredients on a daily basis. Ask the bartender to make you a Mulata Daiquiri. The delightfully frothy drink with tastes of rum and tangy lime will have you asking for seconds.
Prepare a chilled, round cocktail goblet
Prepare a cocktail shaker filled with ice
Add 2 ounces of Atlantico Rum
Add 1 ounce of fresh squeezed lime juice
Add ½ an ounce of simple syrup
Strain into the glass
Top with a daiquiri foam (Made blended, by hand, in a cocktail shaker with the same ingredients and 2 egg whites)
Garnish with a lime
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts