Ms. New Zealand debuts fashion collection at SET
Michael Capponi and Eric Milon invite you to be a part of the sneak peek debut of Ms. New Zealand, Paula Herbert’s new fashion collection at SET.
This week Michael Capponi and Eric Milon invite you to be a part of the sneak peek debut of Paula Herbert’s new fashion collection at SET nightclub. Friday, May 14th let your passion for fashion discover the new Swim/ Resort collection from House of Herbert as designer and current title-holder of the Mrs. New Zealand pageant Paula Herbert reveals her designs for the first time in the US. Once you’ve had your fashion fix, dance to the best in house by resident DJ’s Chicco Secci and Ron Luna.
SET Fridays is the place to mingle with the best of the best in an exclusive and private environment. Escape into luxury when you walk past the velvet ropes, from models to Miami’s most affluent members of society, once inside you’ll find yourself dancing with the elite trendsetters, and nightlife connoisseurs in South Florida. Join Michael Capponi and Eric Milon for another round of Fridays at SET.
- Go Drink This: Greenhouse Smash
- Wynwood's Electric Pickle turns 6, throws weekend-long anniversary bash
- French house, condo cinema, food, drink and fests!
- Wynwood's new piano bar pops up at Cafeina on Thursday nights
- Go Drink This: Mixology for Two, an interactive session
- 'French Tuesdays' returns to South Beach nightlife
- Go Drink This: Cocktails for Two
- Basement Miami introduces weekly party for Hump Day enthusiasts and hip hop aficionados
- From Brooklyn to Wynwood: The Greatest Day Ever comes to Miami in May
- Go Drink This: I Rock Ruff & Stuff