Ms. New Zealand debuts fashion collection at SET
Michael Capponi and Eric Milon invite you to be a part of the sneak peek debut of Ms. New Zealand, Paula Herbert’s new fashion collection at SET.
This week Michael Capponi and Eric Milon invite you to be a part of the sneak peek debut of Paula Herbert’s new fashion collection at SET nightclub. Friday, May 14th let your passion for fashion discover the new Swim/ Resort collection from House of Herbert as designer and current title-holder of the Mrs. New Zealand pageant Paula Herbert reveals her designs for the first time in the US. Once you’ve had your fashion fix, dance to the best in house by resident DJ’s Chicco Secci and Ron Luna.
SET Fridays is the place to mingle with the best of the best in an exclusive and private environment. Escape into luxury when you walk past the velvet ropes, from models to Miami’s most affluent members of society, once inside you’ll find yourself dancing with the elite trendsetters, and nightlife connoisseurs in South Florida. Join Michael Capponi and Eric Milon for another round of Fridays at SET.
320 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- 13 events in Miami this weekend - May 27-29
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- The Blind Pig celebrates grand opening Friday, May 20
- 13 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - May 20-22
- 20 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Rockwell Nightclub Launches Avant Gallery Pop Shoppe on May 20
- Miami's Best Breweries and Beer Bars
- 9 Places in Miami to Meet Your Online Date (so even if it sucks you’ll still have a good time)
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub
- 13 events in Miami this weekend not to miss - May 13-15