Ms. New Zealand debuts fashion collection at SET
Michael Capponi and Eric Milon invite you to be a part of the sneak peek debut of Ms. New Zealand, Paula Herbert’s new fashion collection at SET.
This week Michael Capponi and Eric Milon invite you to be a part of the sneak peek debut of Paula Herbert’s new fashion collection at SET nightclub. Friday, May 14th let your passion for fashion discover the new Swim/ Resort collection from House of Herbert as designer and current title-holder of the Mrs. New Zealand pageant Paula Herbert reveals her designs for the first time in the US. Once you’ve had your fashion fix, dance to the best in house by resident DJ’s Chicco Secci and Ron Luna.
SET Fridays is the place to mingle with the best of the best in an exclusive and private environment. Escape into luxury when you walk past the velvet ropes, from models to Miami’s most affluent members of society, once inside you’ll find yourself dancing with the elite trendsetters, and nightlife connoisseurs in South Florida. Join Michael Capponi and Eric Milon for another round of Fridays at SET.
320 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Five nightclubs for ages 18 and up
- Events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Post-Thanksgiving events in Miami this week - Nov. 25-27
- What to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 18-20
- DJ Paul van Dyk had to learn to walk again after falling from stage. Now, he's playing Miami
- Art Basel parties you can actually get into
- Don't miss these concerts, festivals and events in Miami this weekend - Nov. 11-13
- How to drop $500K on New Year’s Eve in Miami without even trying
- New club in Miami hosts grand opening with performance by Bomba Estéreo
- DJ Le Spam teams up with the New World Symphony for Pulse