MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
MOVA on South Beach celebrates this weekend's Gay Pride Festival with free party
MOVA Lounge, 1625 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; No cover.
Friday, April 11 from 7 p.m. - 2 a.m.
MOVA Lounge, on the corner of Lincoln Rd. and Merdian Ave. in South Beach, invites you to "party like a rock star" at its 5th annual Block Party on Friday, April 11 from 7 p.m. - 2 a.m.
Streets will be closed for this official Miami Beach Gay Pride event as international DJs play sets on the main stage and special guest DJ Tracy Young spins inside the club.
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Go Drink This: Ortanique Bacardi Mojito
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tongue & Cheek in Miami Beach
- Go Drink This: Bombay Sapphire Negroni
- Bodega, Brandt's Break, Baboons and Audrina Patridge bring on the scene
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Tamarina in Brickell
- Go Drink This: Passion Fruit Cilantro Caipirinha
- db Bistro Moderne Serves Up Art You Can Drink
- Summer in the city: DBGB, boozy fundraisers and bikini contests
- Go Drink This: Aperol Spritz