Mother's Day Gift Guide
Flowers wilt and teddy bears, well, they just sit around and collect dust mites. This Mother’s Day, get her something she really wants (and make up for all the times you didn’t make your bed).
Flowers wilt and teddy bears, well, they just sit around and collect dust mites. This Mother’s Day, get her something she really wants (and make up for all the times you didn’t make your bed). Here's our Mother's Day Gift Guide for Miami Moms...
BAHAMA MAMA: It’s always happy hour with Voguette Candles ($17 to $39). These eco-friendly soy candles smell like yummy tropical cocktails with scents such as Coco Loco, Mango Tango and Frozen Margarita. Light one up and take mama back to the Bahamas. Available at Green Grass Boutique, 54 S.W. 10 Street, Miami; (305) 373-7423.
WATCH OUT: What time is it? Time to get mom a sweet, new watch. We’re obsessed Ice-Watch’s latest Love Collection. Available in fun, vibrant colors and priced at $125, it’s time for a change. Available online at www.ice-watch.com.
TAG YOUR LOVE: Inspired by their relationship, the mother/daughter design duo behind Phillips Frankel has created the perfect Mother’s Day collection called “Tag Your Love.” Retailing from $70 to $235, these charms are available in sterling silver, rose gold and yellow gold. Available at www.phillipsfrankel.com.
SMOOTH STUFF: ESPA at Acqualina Resort & Spa’s Mother’s Day Spa Package ($295) will melt mom’s stress away. The ESPA journey begins with a soothing, welcoming foot ritual, followed by a full body exfoliation, an aromatherapy massage and an ESPA holistic facial. The kicker? A scrumptious Bento Box spa lunch on the pool veranda. ESPA at Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, 17875 Collins Avenue, Sunny Isles Beach, FL; (877) 852-9509.
GO GREEN: This year give mom a fresh container garden from Pots and Plants! Their container gardens are ideal for any indoor or outdoor space and filled with lush succulents and plants to create something that will give mom beauty longer than any flower arrangement can. Gardens start at $40 and will be delivered to mom's home or office. Pots and Plants; (305) 803-0533 or online at www.pots-plants.com.
PAMPER HER: Let mom take a load off with a Kiehl's Since 1851 Lavender Set ($54). Let mama get lost in a lavender-induced getaway. Kiehl's Since 1851, 832 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; (305) 531-0404.
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows