Mother's Day Getaways
Forget the flowers, treat mom to a night away this year
Forget the flowers, treat mom to a night away this year...
- The Angler's suggests you “send mom to her room” courtesy of a Mother’s Day gift certificate. Purchase before May 31 and mom can chose her travel dates through Sept 30, 2010. Gift includes 1 night in a studio or duplex suite with terrace spa; champagne & chocolate covered strawberries; a personalized card from you; and a $50 food and beverage credit to 660. Studio suite $265-$295, duplex suite $315-$345. Call 786-594-8888 for info & reservations.
- The EPIC is inviting mom to grab a friend and book the Ultimate Girls Getaway package. The three-day/two-night package include deluxe water view club level accommodations, two exhale spa treatment packages (including a facial, mani/pedi, massage & gift), two champagne cocktails per night at Area 31, a VIP table with bottle of champagne at River Lounge and two $800 Gucci gift cards. $968 a night, available through May 20. Book at epichotel.com (enter PSHP) or at 866-760-5226 (request Girls Getaway package).
- The Fontainebleau serves up a “suite deal for the sweetest mother” Thursday through Sunday (May 6-11). Treat mom to a nigh at the recently restored Miami Beach icon for $229 a night for a standard room or $379 for a one-bedroom suite.
- ONE Bal Harbour treats mom to a smorgasbord of indulgence – a deluxe king or double queen room, a $50 spa credit, a poolside cabana and luxury transportation to and from Bal Harbour Shops. The packages starts at $325/night, call 305-455-5400 or visit ONEluxuryHotels.com for info & reservations.
- The new way to do Bimini
- Miami's 7 Best Indie Boutiques for One-of-a-Kind Fashion Finds
- 6 Best Things To Do Inside in Miami When It's Hot as Balls Outside
- What's Hot in Wynwood Right Now
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Halal Guide to Miami
- The Sweetest Ways to Screw Your Bikini Diet in Miami this Summer
- 9 Lunch Spots in Coconut Grove--Newcomers & Classics
- 7 Ways to Play Tourist for a Day in Miami by Land & Sea
- The Getaway: Explore the island of Barbados like a pro with these travel tips