Before you had money to go "botel" hopping, you were a motel misfit ("Botel" is this writer's word for "boutique hotel"). Tell us about your favorite motel misfit moment.
As an old friend and I cruised down Biscayne Boulevard, we talked about motel mischief. In high school, she used the Vagabond motel parking lot to transform from a Catholic school notebook-nibbler to a North Miami Senior High misfit. Bye-bye school uniform. Hello daisy dukes. lol It made me think of my first motel moment at the Vagabond, back when Biscayne Boulevard was naughty by nature and a weekend at Holiday Inn was considered high class. Tell us about your mischievous motel moment.
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now