Before you had money to go "botel" hopping, you were a motel misfit ("Botel" is this writer's word for "boutique hotel"). Tell us about your favorite motel misfit moment.
As an old friend and I cruised down Biscayne Boulevard, we talked about motel mischief. In high school, she used the Vagabond motel parking lot to transform from a Catholic school notebook-nibbler to a North Miami Senior High misfit. Bye-bye school uniform. Hello daisy dukes. lol It made me think of my first motel moment at the Vagabond, back when Biscayne Boulevard was naughty by nature and a weekend at Holiday Inn was considered high class. Tell us about your mischievous motel moment.
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Grand Banks Oyster Bar draws diners to the Hudson River
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness