Before you had money to go "botel" hopping, you were a motel misfit ("Botel" is this writer's word for "boutique hotel"). Tell us about your favorite motel misfit moment.
As an old friend and I cruised down Biscayne Boulevard, we talked about motel mischief. In high school, she used the Vagabond motel parking lot to transform from a Catholic school notebook-nibbler to a North Miami Senior High misfit. Bye-bye school uniform. Hello daisy dukes. lol It made me think of my first motel moment at the Vagabond, back when Biscayne Boulevard was naughty by nature and a weekend at Holiday Inn was considered high class. Tell us about your mischievous motel moment.
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- EDITION vs. Thompson—Which is the Hottest New Miami Beach Hotel?
- Inside the Newly Restored Shelborne Wyndham Grand
- 48 Hours in Aruba - Video
- Black Friday & Cyber Monday Hotel Flash Sales
- RoomMate Hotels' CEO Enrique Sarasola on new BeMate apartment rental service
- Holiday Hotel Packages in Miami & Across Florida
- The Raleigh Hotel Presents Jazz Dinner Series