Before you had money to go "botel" hopping, you were a motel misfit ("Botel" is this writer's word for "boutique hotel"). Tell us about your favorite motel misfit moment.
As an old friend and I cruised down Biscayne Boulevard, we talked about motel mischief. In high school, she used the Vagabond motel parking lot to transform from a Catholic school notebook-nibbler to a North Miami Senior High misfit. Bye-bye school uniform. Hello daisy dukes. lol It made me think of my first motel moment at the Vagabond, back when Biscayne Boulevard was naughty by nature and a weekend at Holiday Inn was considered high class. Tell us about your mischievous motel moment.
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide
- Win a 7-Night Trip to St. Barths From Bagatelle & WIMCO Villas
- 13 Best Hotel Boozy Brunches in Miami
- New Year, New Hotel Packages Across South Florida