Morton's Prix Fixe
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set with a prix-fixe theater menu and complimentary valet parking. The menu, priced at $52 per person, is available from 5:30-6:30pm and includes a choice of Morton’s or Caesar salad, entrée, vegetable or potato and dessert. Entrée selections include single cut filet mignon and jump lump crab cakes (pictured). Valet parking is available until 7:30pm on nights of performances at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and Parker Playhouse.
Morton’s the Steakhouse Fort Lauderdale
500 E. Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again