Morton's Prix Fixe
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set with a prix-fixe theater menu and complimentary valet parking. The menu, priced at $52 per person, is available from 5:30-6:30pm and includes a choice of Morton’s or Caesar salad, entrée, vegetable or potato and dessert. Entrée selections include single cut filet mignon and jump lump crab cakes (pictured). Valet parking is available until 7:30pm on nights of performances at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and Parker Playhouse.
Morton’s the Steakhouse Fort Lauderdale
500 E. Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week