Morton's Prix Fixe
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set
Morton’s the Steakhouse Fort Lauderdale
500 E. Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set with a prix-fixe theater menu and complimentary valet parking. The menu, priced at $52 per person, is available from 5:30-6:30pm and includes a choice of Morton’s or Caesar salad, entrée, vegetable or potato and dessert. Entrée selections include single cut filet mignon and jump lump crab cakes (pictured). Valet parking is available until 7:30pm on nights of performances at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and Parker Playhouse.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel