Morton's Prix Fixe
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set
Morton’s the Steakhouse Fort Lauderdale
500 E. Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set with a prix-fixe theater menu and complimentary valet parking. The menu, priced at $52 per person, is available from 5:30-6:30pm and includes a choice of Morton’s or Caesar salad, entrée, vegetable or potato and dessert. Entrée selections include single cut filet mignon and jump lump crab cakes (pictured). Valet parking is available until 7:30pm on nights of performances at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and Parker Playhouse.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida