Morton's Prix Fixe
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set
Morton’s Fort Lauderdale woos the theater set with a prix-fixe theater menu and complimentary valet parking. The menu, priced at $52 per person, is available from 5:30-6:30pm and includes a choice of Morton’s or Caesar salad, entrée, vegetable or potato and dessert. Entrée selections include single cut filet mignon and jump lump crab cakes (pictured). Valet parking is available until 7:30pm on nights of performances at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts and Parker Playhouse.
Morton’s the Steakhouse Fort Lauderdale
500 E. Broward Blvd, Fort Lauderdale
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?