Morton's Miami Beach Happy Hour
This steakhouse offers high-end deals in a lush environment.
Morton’s The Steakhouse
4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
The Vibe: This steakhouse offers high-end deals for locals looking to have a good time and get their steak, too. Morton's lush bar, with a view of Collins Avenue, is a great spot to come with friends after work or with your favorite crew that would appreciate this well-kept happy hour secret.
The Deals: Happy hour is from Tuesday to Saturday from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close in the bar only. Enjoy $5 and $6 bar bites such as blue cheese steak fries, mini crab cake BLT's, bar burgers and petite filet mignon sandwiches. Need a drink? The deals include select beer for $5 and select wines for $6 (ask your bartender for that day's selects) and Mortini's and cocktails for $7.
The Scene: Business casual. Suits are welcome, as well as high heels. But don't be afraid of coming in if your style is more jeans and a well-kept tee. Here it's all about kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
- The Best Cocktails To Sip in Miami On National Rum Day
- Go Drink This: Thelma and Louise
- La Moderna serves up cocktails with personality
- Go Drink This: Honey Citrus Sidecar
- Tampa's Brenda Terry named Most Imaginative Bartender Miami
- Radio Bar hosts monthly series of mixology classes
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara