Morton's Miami Beach Happy Hour
This steakhouse offers high-end deals in a lush environment.
Morton’s The Steakhouse
4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
The Vibe: This steakhouse offers high-end deals for locals looking to have a good time and get their steak, too. Morton's lush bar, with a view of Collins Avenue, is a great spot to come with friends after work or with your favorite crew that would appreciate this well-kept happy hour secret.
The Deals: Happy hour is from Tuesday to Saturday from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close in the bar only. Enjoy $5 and $6 bar bites such as blue cheese steak fries, mini crab cake BLT's, bar burgers and petite filet mignon sandwiches. Need a drink? The deals include select beer for $5 and select wines for $6 (ask your bartender for that day's selects) and Mortini's and cocktails for $7.
The Scene: Business casual. Suits are welcome, as well as high heels. But don't be afraid of coming in if your style is more jeans and a well-kept tee. Here it's all about kicking back and enjoying yourself.
- Miami’s 10 Newest Cocktails for the Summer of 2013
- Thai Cocktails in Miami
- Shellback Rum Interactive Mixology with Tony Abou-Ganim invites you to a cocktail crash course
- The Flat brings creative cocktails to Miami Beach’s South of Fifth area
- High-End Whiskey and Creative Techniques at Swine in Coral Gables
- Casa Dragones tequila provides a refined taste
- Pavan liqueur brings new flavor to Miami's bar scene
- Miami’s Best Old Fashioned Cocktails
- Radio Pop-Up Cocktail Bar open on South Beach, offers affordable mixology
- PB Steak’s Specialty Cocktail Standouts