Morton's Miami Beach Happy Hour
This steakhouse offers high-end deals in a lush environment.
The Vibe: This steakhouse offers high-end deals for locals looking to have a good time and get their steak, too. Morton's lush bar, with a view of Collins Avenue, is a great spot to come with friends after work or with your favorite crew that would appreciate this well-kept happy hour secret.
The Deals: Happy hour is from Tuesday to Saturday from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close in the bar only. Enjoy $5 and $6 bar bites such as blue cheese steak fries, mini crab cake BLT's, bar burgers and petite filet mignon sandwiches. Need a drink? The deals include select beer for $5 and select wines for $6 (ask your bartender for that day's selects) and Mortini's and cocktails for $7.
The Scene: Business casual. Suits are welcome, as well as high heels. But don't be afraid of coming in if your style is more jeans and a well-kept tee. Here it's all about kicking back and enjoying yourself.
Morton’s The Steakhouse
4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- 5 places every pisco lover should try
- Where to go and what to order in Miami for National Rum Day
- 5 must-try Italian spots in Coconut Grove
- 9 occasions that call for a bottle of bubbly