Morton's Miami Beach Happy Hour
This steakhouse offers high-end deals in a lush environment.
The Vibe: This steakhouse offers high-end deals for locals looking to have a good time and get their steak, too. Morton's lush bar, with a view of Collins Avenue, is a great spot to come with friends after work or with your favorite crew that would appreciate this well-kept happy hour secret.
The Deals: Happy hour is from Tuesday to Saturday from 5 to 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close in the bar only. Enjoy $5 and $6 bar bites such as blue cheese steak fries, mini crab cake BLT's, bar burgers and petite filet mignon sandwiches. Need a drink? The deals include select beer for $5 and select wines for $6 (ask your bartender for that day's selects) and Mortini's and cocktails for $7.
The Scene: Business casual. Suits are welcome, as well as high heels. But don't be afraid of coming in if your style is more jeans and a well-kept tee. Here it's all about kicking back and enjoying yourself.
Morton’s The Steakhouse
4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub