Morton’s & Mondavi
Feast with Morton's & Mondavi Thurs, Oct 7
Thurs, Oct 7
Various Morton's Locations
Dine with a legend Thursday, Oct 7 as Morton’s hosts a live broadcast wine dinner with the second, third and fourth generations of the Mondavi family. The Mondavis will gather in California, while guests throughout the country will dine in private dining rooms & watch the California event on a private broadcast. Invest $175 and enjoy a reception and three plated courses, each paired with a different wine. Click here to rsvp & reserve.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo