Morton’s & Mondavi
Feast with Morton's & Mondavi Thurs, Oct 7
Thurs, Oct 7
Various Morton's Locations
Dine with a legend Thursday, Oct 7 as Morton’s hosts a live broadcast wine dinner with the second, third and fourth generations of the Mondavi family. The Mondavis will gather in California, while guests throughout the country will dine in private dining rooms & watch the California event on a private broadcast. Invest $175 and enjoy a reception and three plated courses, each paired with a different wine. Click here to rsvp & reserve.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon