Morton’s & Mondavi
Feast with Morton's & Mondavi Thurs, Oct 7
Dine with a legend Thursday, Oct 7 as Morton’s hosts a live broadcast wine dinner with the second, third and fourth generations of the Mondavi family. The Mondavis will gather in California, while guests throughout the country will dine in private dining rooms & watch the California event on a private broadcast. Invest $175 and enjoy a reception and three plated courses, each paired with a different wine. Click here to rsvp & reserve.
Thurs, Oct 7
Various Morton's Locations
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef