Morton’s & Mondavi
Feast with Morton's & Mondavi Thurs, Oct 7
Dine with a legend Thursday, Oct 7 as Morton’s hosts a live broadcast wine dinner with the second, third and fourth generations of the Mondavi family. The Mondavis will gather in California, while guests throughout the country will dine in private dining rooms & watch the California event on a private broadcast. Invest $175 and enjoy a reception and three plated courses, each paired with a different wine. Click here to rsvp & reserve.
Thurs, Oct 7
Various Morton's Locations
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week