Homestyle, body-friendly comfort food in Wynwood...
28 NE 29 St, Wynwood
Comfort food finds a new home this week as Morgan’s Restaurant opens for breakfast and lunch in Wynwood. Set up in a converted two story 1930s house, the cozy restaurant features “modern, home-style” classics like meatloaf sandwiches, roast chicken and French toast brioche. Chef Andrew Gilbert, last of the Northeast Kingdom Restaurant in Brooklyn, NY, focuses on feel good food with an emphasis on organic, free-rage and grass-fed.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon