Homestyle, body-friendly comfort food in Wynwood...
28 NE 29 St, Wynwood
Comfort food finds a new home this week as Morgan’s Restaurant opens for breakfast and lunch in Wynwood. Set up in a converted two story 1930s house, the cozy restaurant features “modern, home-style” classics like meatloaf sandwiches, roast chicken and French toast brioche. Chef Andrew Gilbert, last of the Northeast Kingdom Restaurant in Brooklyn, NY, focuses on feel good food with an emphasis on organic, free-rage and grass-fed.
- Have Brunch in the Garden with Les Dames and top chefs
- Stache hosts bourbon dinner in Fort Lauderdale
- Michael Schwartz to open new Miami Design District café: Ella
- The List: Where Buns & Buns' Alex Zibi eats around Miami
- Tom Colicchio's top chef in Miami has South Florida roots
- The List: BC Tacos' Brett Chiavari
- The List: Valentino's Giovanni Rocchio
- Lime closes in South Beach, BTW opening in its place
- Shikany restaurant in Miami closed until further notice
- Veuve Clicquot celebrates Carnaval at the Thompson Miami Beach