Homestyle, body-friendly comfort food in Wynwood...
28 NE 29 St, Wynwood
Comfort food finds a new home this week as Morgan’s Restaurant opens for breakfast and lunch in Wynwood. Set up in a converted two story 1930s house, the cozy restaurant features “modern, home-style” classics like meatloaf sandwiches, roast chicken and French toast brioche. Chef Andrew Gilbert, last of the Northeast Kingdom Restaurant in Brooklyn, NY, focuses on feel good food with an emphasis on organic, free-rage and grass-fed.
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo
- Joël Robuchon to open three restaurants in Miami's Design District
- The List: Finding Miami's best food with Quality Meats' Craig Koketsu
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays