Homestyle, body-friendly comfort food in Wynwood...
Comfort food finds a new home this week as Morgan’s Restaurant opens for breakfast and lunch in Wynwood. Set up in a converted two story 1930s house, the cozy restaurant features “modern, home-style” classics like meatloaf sandwiches, roast chicken and French toast brioche. Chef Andrew Gilbert, last of the Northeast Kingdom Restaurant in Brooklyn, NY, focuses on feel good food with an emphasis on organic, free-rage and grass-fed.
28 NE 29 St, Wynwood
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza