Homestyle, body-friendly comfort food in Wynwood...
28 NE 29 St, Wynwood
Comfort food finds a new home this week as Morgan’s Restaurant opens for breakfast and lunch in Wynwood. Set up in a converted two story 1930s house, the cozy restaurant features “modern, home-style” classics like meatloaf sandwiches, roast chicken and French toast brioche. Chef Andrew Gilbert, last of the Northeast Kingdom Restaurant in Brooklyn, NY, focuses on feel good food with an emphasis on organic, free-rage and grass-fed.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's