Morena Grand Opening!
Dance to a Latin beat at Morena Restaurant Lounge for the Grand Opening Weekend!
Dance to a Latin beat for the Grand Opening of Morena, formally known as Macarena, located on Washington Ave. on South Beach. It’s going to be a whole weekend of events to introduce the re-vamped venue to the sexy sirens of Miami. Morena will be the new upscale chic venue geared to attract all the sultry Latinas. You can expect a delicious dinner menu each night; live music, and outstanding customer service.
Tonight walk the Red Carpet, listen to LIVE entertainment and sample the complimentary tapas and drinks from 8pm to midnight. Then keep the party going till 5am.
Friday and Saturday there will be complimentary tapas and drinks from 8pm to midnight. After midnight there will be bar and bottle specials to keep you moving to the rhythm all night long.
Cover for these events will be free till 12:30am and dress code will be strictly enforced, this is an upscale venue, looking your best is a must. Reservations are encouraged, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list and secure a table for dinner. Get some Latin spice in your life, check out Morena this weekend for the official Grand Opening!
Morena Restaurant Lounge
1334 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For RSVP: email@example.com
VIP Manager- Ruben Campbell
- 11 events in Miami this weekend - July 29-31
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- 5 happy hours you can't miss in Fort Lauderdale
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- Top 5 places in Miami to cure your hangover
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- There's a new place in Miami to drink $1 mojitos and salsa dance
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day