Morena Grand Opening!
Dance to a Latin beat at Morena Restaurant Lounge for the Grand Opening Weekend!
Morena Restaurant Lounge
1334 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For RSVP: email@example.com
VIP Manager- Ruben Campbell
Dance to a Latin beat for the Grand Opening of Morena, formally known as Macarena, located on Washington Ave. on South Beach. It’s going to be a whole weekend of events to introduce the re-vamped venue to the sexy sirens of Miami. Morena will be the new upscale chic venue geared to attract all the sultry Latinas. You can expect a delicious dinner menu each night; live music, and outstanding customer service.
Tonight walk the Red Carpet, listen to LIVE entertainment and sample the complimentary tapas and drinks from 8pm to midnight. Then keep the party going till 5am.
Friday and Saturday there will be complimentary tapas and drinks from 8pm to midnight. After midnight there will be bar and bottle specials to keep you moving to the rhythm all night long.
Cover for these events will be free till 12:30am and dress code will be strictly enforced, this is an upscale venue, looking your best is a must. Reservations are encouraged, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the list and secure a table for dinner. Get some Latin spice in your life, check out Morena this weekend for the official Grand Opening!
- 13 things you can't miss this President's Day Weekend - Feb. 12-14
- Free Whiskey, rooftop revelry & parties for those who love and couldn't care less about the Super Bowl
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood