Morena Grand Opening!
Dance to a Latin beat at Morena Restaurant Lounge for the Grand Opening Weekend!
Morena Restaurant Lounge
1334 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIP Manager- Ruben Campbell
Dance to a Latin beat for the Grand Opening of Morena, formally known as Macarena, located on Washington Ave. on South Beach. It’s going to be a whole weekend of events to introduce the re-vamped venue to the sexy sirens of Miami. Morena will be the new upscale chic venue geared to attract all the sultry Latinas. You can expect a delicious dinner menu each night; live music, and outstanding customer service.
Tonight walk the Red Carpet, listen to LIVE entertainment and sample the complimentary tapas and drinks from 8pm to midnight. Then keep the party going till 5am.
Friday and Saturday there will be complimentary tapas and drinks from 8pm to midnight. After midnight there will be bar and bottle specials to keep you moving to the rhythm all night long.
Cover for these events will be free till 12:30am and dress code will be strictly enforced, this is an upscale venue, looking your best is a must. Reservations are encouraged, email email@example.com to get on the list and secure a table for dinner. Get some Latin spice in your life, check out Morena this weekend for the official Grand Opening!
- Velvet Underground: Heavyweight champion Shannon "The Cannon" Briggs hosts fight night at Wonderland, Cuban hip hopper Danay Suarez plays North Beach, Alberto Cabrera's Bread + Butter launches happy hour
- MOVA Lounge hosts 5th annual Block Party for Miami Beach Gay Pride Festival
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 11 - 13
- Dita Von Teese takes it off for South Florida
- 'Cocktales: Confessions of a Nymphomaniac' debuts at Bardot and runs through April
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 4 - 6
- SL Miami at The James Royal Palm closes
- Top three takeaways from Miami Music Week and Ultra Music Festival
- Velvet Underground: Gratis Champagne at Duffy's in North Miami Beach, Adoré Nightclub brings Vegas to South Beach, and yoga to soothe an over-partied soul at The Standard
- Armin Van Buuren leaves his mark at Miami Music Week 2014