Morena Grand Opening!
Dance to a Latin beat at Morena Restaurant Lounge for the Grand Opening Weekend!
Morena Restaurant Lounge
1334 Washington Ave.
Miami Beach, FL
For RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
VIP Manager- Ruben Campbell
Dance to a Latin beat for the Grand Opening of Morena, formally known as Macarena, located on Washington Ave. on South Beach. It’s going to be a whole weekend of events to introduce the re-vamped venue to the sexy sirens of Miami. Morena will be the new upscale chic venue geared to attract all the sultry Latinas. You can expect a delicious dinner menu each night; live music, and outstanding customer service.
Tonight walk the Red Carpet, listen to LIVE entertainment and sample the complimentary tapas and drinks from 8pm to midnight. Then keep the party going till 5am.
Friday and Saturday there will be complimentary tapas and drinks from 8pm to midnight. After midnight there will be bar and bottle specials to keep you moving to the rhythm all night long.
Cover for these events will be free till 12:30am and dress code will be strictly enforced, this is an upscale venue, looking your best is a must. Reservations are encouraged, email email@example.com to get on the list and secure a table for dinner. Get some Latin spice in your life, check out Morena this weekend for the official Grand Opening!
- Go Drink This: The Pineapple
- Repour craft cocktail bar to open in South Beach's Albion Hotel
- Sunday symphony, saused Flamingos, philanthropic models and a new monthly Edition
- Go Drink This: Ceviche Sour
- Nude male models in Miami! Booze! Art, music and ping pong, too.
- Ultra Music Festival releases Phase 1 of its 2015 lineup
- Go Drink This: New England Sidecar
- Flooring it with YoungArts, Cirque does charity and an art party
- Wunderbar at Circa 39 charms with global cocktails and flavors in Mid-Beach
- South Florida got doused in paint and EDM at Life in Color