More reality stars from South Florida in Love Games
Bad Girls Need Love Too
More reality stars from South Florida - we're getting serious cred.
Fort Lauderdale native Joey Paggi (pictured) and Miami native Javier Diaz are set to appear on season four of Oxygen’s hit dating competition series “Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too,” premiering on Monday, November 5 at 11 p.m. Hosted by fan favorite Tanisha Thomas, the series features former “Bad Girls Club” Las Vegas cast members Camilla, Amy and Dani as they compete and search for love from a pool of 14 eligible suitors. Javier is a former model with a pretty boy reputation. He's also an aspiring actor and entrepreneur dressed for success and his strategy to land a Bad Girl is to kill her with kindness, says a release.
Joey competed as a bachelor on season three of “Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too,” and now is eager to play the game right this time around. He's currently studying law at NovaSoutheastern University.
Among the bad girls is Amy Cieslowski, from Palm Bay, Fl. The former cheerleader is a described in a released as someone who loves to gossip and keep things fun:
"From dumping trash on people’s beds to messing with their belongings, Amy has no problem seeking revenge on those she feel have wronged her. She’s a constant tease and loves to make out with guys…and girls. This
fun loving prankster wants a guy who is funny and can keep up with her wild ways."
Sounds like we got a winner program here.
On Our Radar
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs