More reality stars from South Florida in Love Games
Bad Girls Need Love Too
More reality stars from South Florida - we're getting serious cred.
Fort Lauderdale native Joey Paggi (pictured) and Miami native Javier Diaz are set to appear on season four of Oxygen’s hit dating competition series “Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too,” premiering on Monday, November 5 at 11 p.m. Hosted by fan favorite Tanisha Thomas, the series features former “Bad Girls Club” Las Vegas cast members Camilla, Amy and Dani as they compete and search for love from a pool of 14 eligible suitors. Javier is a former model with a pretty boy reputation. He's also an aspiring actor and entrepreneur dressed for success and his strategy to land a Bad Girl is to kill her with kindness, says a release.
Joey competed as a bachelor on season three of “Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too,” and now is eager to play the game right this time around. He's currently studying law at NovaSoutheastern University.
Among the bad girls is Amy Cieslowski, from Palm Bay, Fl. The former cheerleader is a described in a released as someone who loves to gossip and keep things fun:
"From dumping trash on people’s beds to messing with their belongings, Amy has no problem seeking revenge on those she feel have wronged her. She’s a constant tease and loves to make out with guys…and girls. This
fun loving prankster wants a guy who is funny and can keep up with her wild ways."
Sounds like we got a winner program here.
On Our Radar
- Gabrielle Anwar set to marry this weekend
- William Levy celebrates 35th birthday in Miami
- LeBron James sells his Miami mansion
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau