More to Love at Lips
There's more to love at Lips as the restaurant rolls out new menu items...
1421 East Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park
Lips, billed as “the ultimate in drag dining,” has expanded its dinner & brunch menus to further entice audiences. New items include Twa Larouge Lettuce Wraps, Charlize Beef Tips, Lips’ Misty Eyez Atlantic Salmon and the Nicolette Island Chicken. Drama arrives on the plate and off – each meal at Lips includes a show featuring a female impersonator revue of past and present leading ladies. Call 954-567-0987 for info & reservations.
- The List: Eating in Miami with The Forge's Shareef Malnik
- MasterChef is casting Miami home cooks for new season
- Tacos & Tatas Tuesdays returns to Rocco’s Tacos
- Lure Fishbar reels in bourbon lovers for Thursday pairing dinner
- Burger Beast's Croquetapalooza to showcase one of Miami's favorite comfort foods
- What's the Best? 5 Choice Cheese Shops in Miami and Broward
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables