More to Love at Lips
There's more to love at Lips as the restaurant rolls out new menu items...
1421 East Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park
Lips, billed as “the ultimate in drag dining,” has expanded its dinner & brunch menus to further entice audiences. New items include Twa Larouge Lettuce Wraps, Charlize Beef Tips, Lips’ Misty Eyez Atlantic Salmon and the Nicolette Island Chicken. Drama arrives on the plate and off – each meal at Lips includes a show featuring a female impersonator revue of past and present leading ladies. Call 954-567-0987 for info & reservations.
- Rok:Brgr hosts a New Belgium beer dinner Weds, April 23
- Roberto Cavalli & son host four-course wine dinner April 24
- Red, The Steakhouse debuts tapas menu
- Eat, drink & be merry at these upcoming Miami wine & food events
- Sugarcane hosts Santa Teresa rum dinner April 30
- Eating House hosts annual 4:20 dinner Sunday, April 20
- Tongue & Cheek celebrates its first anniversary with $2 sliders, $4 cocktails and free ice cream
- Egg hunts, cooking class, Frozen screening & Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
- PB Fish pops up at PB Steak