More to Love at Lips
There's more to love at Lips as the restaurant rolls out new menu items...
1421 East Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park
Lips, billed as “the ultimate in drag dining,” has expanded its dinner & brunch menus to further entice audiences. New items include Twa Larouge Lettuce Wraps, Charlize Beef Tips, Lips’ Misty Eyez Atlantic Salmon and the Nicolette Island Chicken. Drama arrives on the plate and off – each meal at Lips includes a show featuring a female impersonator revue of past and present leading ladies. Call 954-567-0987 for info & reservations.
- Crust Pizza evolves into Crust Restaurant, opening this month in Miami
- 'Top Chef' alum Spike Mendelsohn to open Sunny's at The Hall hotel in South Beach
- The List: Miami's 10 best bites with chef Diego Oka of La Mar
- Porfirio's closes in South Beach, Señor Frog's opening delayed
- NYC's Sullivan Street Bakery to open in Miami
- The Fed in Miami brings back Crawdaddy Wednesdays
- The List: Miami's best dishes with Katsuya's Jose Icardi
- Contest: Guess the South Florida restaurant, win tickets to Robert Irvine Live
- Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, Niu Kitchen's Deme Lomas named Food & Wine People's Best New Chef nominees
- Where to celebrate Easter Sunday