More to Love at Lips
There's more to love at Lips as the restaurant rolls out new menu items...
Lips, billed as “the ultimate in drag dining,” has expanded its dinner & brunch menus to further entice audiences. New items include Twa Larouge Lettuce Wraps, Charlize Beef Tips, Lips’ Misty Eyez Atlantic Salmon and the Nicolette Island Chicken. Drama arrives on the plate and off – each meal at Lips includes a show featuring a female impersonator revue of past and present leading ladies. Call 954-567-0987 for info & reservations.
1421 East Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot
- Croquetas get star treatment at Croquetapalooza
- UberEATS expands delivery west to Coral Gables, Coconut Grove, South Miami
- Can these cupcakes save Lolita the killer whale?