More to Love at Lips
There's more to love at Lips as the restaurant rolls out new menu items...
1421 East Oakland Park Blvd, Oakland Park
Lips, billed as “the ultimate in drag dining,” has expanded its dinner & brunch menus to further entice audiences. New items include Twa Larouge Lettuce Wraps, Charlize Beef Tips, Lips’ Misty Eyez Atlantic Salmon and the Nicolette Island Chicken. Drama arrives on the plate and off – each meal at Lips includes a show featuring a female impersonator revue of past and present leading ladies. Call 954-567-0987 for info & reservations.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon