More in Store
With West Elm, Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel already open, here are a few more reasons to swing by The Village at Gulfstream Park.
With West Elm, Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel already open for biz, here are a few more reasons to swing by The Village at Gulfstream Park to splurge and snack:
The Container Store: Being a hot mess is so 2009. Organize your life with goodies from The Container Store. From panty drawer dividers to shoe shelves, to dish soap dispeners to Tupperware, this place has got everything you need to get your space in Neicy Nash-approved, uncluttered shape.
Pacific Paradise: The first outpost of the store’s signature Lincoln Road location, also recently opened and carries men’s and women’s fine resort-style clothing such as Tommy Bahama, Robert Graham, Nat Nats and Lacoste.
Cantina Laredo: Andale! Adding some spice to the mix is this gourmet Mexican restaurant in a chichi atmosphere. Dishes include daily fish specials, grilled chicken and steaks complemented by signature sauces such as chipotle-wine with Portobello mushrooms or sautéed artichoke hearts and roasted red bell peppers.
Expose: This New York import is chockfull with the latest designer labels from J Brand Jeans and Ya Ya to heavy-hitters such as Cavalli and Badgley Mischka.
Martier: Specializing in handmade custom dresses by Dominican born designer, Anel Verna. Also under Martier ownership, there's Martier Lingerie, carrying luxe designer lingerie. Shoppers can then sit back and relax at Caffe Martier, offering shoppers fine coffees, delectable pastries and gourmet sandwiches.
BRIO Tuscan Grille: “Lively” or “Full of Life," in Italian, this casual, white-tablecloth restaurant serving authentic northern Italian cuisine, brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the Magic City. The gorgeous eatery offers Bellini Brunch on Saturdays and Sundays and $2.95 Tuscan Taster Bar Menu which will feature standouts such as Shrimptini, Beef Carpaccio and mini BRIO Bistecca Burgers. Mangia!
The Village at Gulfstream Park
501 S. Federal Highway, Hallandale Beach
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Preserve your pretty in spite of Miami's hot summer sun
- Knock-Off Handbags are Aplenty in Miami — But the Real Deal is Always Better
- Prepare to be blown away! Blo Aventura Blow Dry Bar to Open
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows