Mondrian debuts "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12
Peanut butter French toast, BBQ pork ribs and olive oil poached eggs
Go big for brunch as the Mondrian debuts its "Dig in" brunch Saturday, April 12. Available Saturdays from 11am-4pm, the a la carte brunch features peanut butter French toast, BBQ pork ribs, olive oil poached eggs and a bloody Mary bar. 1100 West Ave, Miami Beach; 305-514-1940
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami