Monday Night Football Party - Miami
Watch the Jets-Patriots game at Lucky Strike Lanes on Miami Beach at the weekly Monday Night Football party
Head to Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach this football season for a the weekly Monday Night Football watch party where you can mingle with pro athletes.
This Monday, for Week 13 of the 2010 season, get to meet Dolphins defensive end Kendall Langford.
The party is open to the public and will feature food and drink specials during the New York Jets vs New England Patriots game (which kicks off at 8:30 p.m.).
Drink specials include $4 draft beers as well as buckets of beer at discounted prices. Food deals include Mini Burgers (1 for $3, 2 for $6 or 3 for $8), soft pretzel dippers for $3.95, pepperoni pizzas for $6.50, BBQ chicken bites for $7.50 and plenty of chicken wing specials. And after 9 p.m. Lucky Strike's late night happy hour kicks in, so all drinks at the bar are half off (we're talking rum and coke for $4.50, people.)
Along with professional athletes in attendance each week (and don't expect these guys to be in a roped off area - they will be accessible), there is a selection of sports memorabilia available for silent auction.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Miami Dolphins Foundation.
Lucky Strike Lanes
1691 Michigan Ave., Miami Beach
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17