Monday Night Football Party - Miami
Watch the Jets-Patriots game at Lucky Strike Lanes on Miami Beach at the weekly Monday Night Football party
Lucky Strike Lanes
1691 Michigan Ave., Miami Beach
Head to Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach this football season for a the weekly Monday Night Football watch party where you can mingle with pro athletes.
This Monday, for Week 13 of the 2010 season, get to meet Dolphins defensive end Kendall Langford.
The party is open to the public and will feature food and drink specials during the New York Jets vs New England Patriots game (which kicks off at 8:30 p.m.).
Drink specials include $4 draft beers as well as buckets of beer at discounted prices. Food deals include Mini Burgers (1 for $3, 2 for $6 or 3 for $8), soft pretzel dippers for $3.95, pepperoni pizzas for $6.50, BBQ chicken bites for $7.50 and plenty of chicken wing specials. And after 9 p.m. Lucky Strike's late night happy hour kicks in, so all drinks at the bar are half off (we're talking rum and coke for $4.50, people.)
Along with professional athletes in attendance each week (and don't expect these guys to be in a roped off area - they will be accessible), there is a selection of sports memorabilia available for silent auction.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the Miami Dolphins Foundation.
See and Do
- Egg hunts, Dr. Seuss’s Bday, Legos & Pirates: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 2-8
- Richard Lewis takes the stage at Parker Playhouse in Fort Lauderdale on Friday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 27-March 1
- Miami Events - March 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Feb. 27-March 1
- South Beach Comedy Festival 2015 announces line-up
- Disney Live, Mommy’s Night Out, Food Trucks & Skating: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Feb 23-29
- Things to Do in Miami this Weekend - Feb. 20-22
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 14-16
- President’s Day Weekend Guide 2015