Monday Night Football Feast
Monday night is for foodies
Monday nights are for football foodies...
- North Miami's Bulldog Barbecue celebrate the game with a $7 touchdown menu. From 7pm-close $7 buys you 9 football-friendly eats, including white chili, BBQ lettuce wraps, smoke house sings, big daddy dog and a bucket of four domestic beers.
- Shula's on the Beach at the Westin Beach Resort is hosting a $35 thee-course "Monday Night Live" feast along with drink and appetizer specials. Each week different Miami Dolphins players will make appearances while a DJ entertains at halftime.
- The Water Club is joining forces with former NFL players Henri & Zack Crockett to host weekly Monday Night Football happy hours. Beginning Monday, Sept 27 fans can sit waterfront and watch the game on projection screens while enjoy drink specials & a tailgating menu. Proceeds benefit the Crockett Foundation and menu highlights include the house smoked pastrami sandwich and The Water Club three way.
Touchdown Menu @ Bulldog Barbecue
15400 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami
Shula's on the Beach
Monday Night Live
321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Ft Lauderdale
The Water Club
3969 NE 163 St, North Miami Beach
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday