Monday Night Football Feast
Monday night is for foodies
Touchdown Menu @ Bulldog Barbecue
15400 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami
Shula's on the Beach
Monday Night Live
321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Ft Lauderdale
The Water Club
3969 NE 163 St, North Miami Beach
Monday nights are for football foodies...
- North Miami's Bulldog Barbecue celebrate the game with a $7 touchdown menu. From 7pm-close $7 buys you 9 football-friendly eats, including white chili, BBQ lettuce wraps, smoke house sings, big daddy dog and a bucket of four domestic beers.
- Shula's on the Beach at the Westin Beach Resort is hosting a $35 thee-course "Monday Night Live" feast along with drink and appetizer specials. Each week different Miami Dolphins players will make appearances while a DJ entertains at halftime.
- The Water Club is joining forces with former NFL players Henri & Zack Crockett to host weekly Monday Night Football happy hours. Beginning Monday, Sept 27 fans can sit waterfront and watch the game on projection screens while enjoy drink specials & a tailgating menu. Proceeds benefit the Crockett Foundation and menu highlights include the house smoked pastrami sandwich and The Water Club three way.
- The List: Eating in Miami with Miguel Aguilar
- Celebrate Halloween early at Tongue & Cheek's Saturday brunch
- 'Top Chef' favorite Fabio Viviani gives Miami recipes today, food next month
- Guide to South Florida's October wine and beer dinners
- Michelle Bernstein taps Steven Rojas as Seagrape's chef de cuisine
- Esquire's new restaurant guru is a Miami homeboy
- Alicia Silverstone talks Moby, vegan food and Miami's Seed Festival
- The List: Michael Mina's Miami restaurant picks
- Cvi.Che 105 set to open in South Beach
- 50 Eggs guest chef dinner features Macchialina's Michael Pirolo