Monday Night Football Feast
Monday night is for foodies
Monday nights are for football foodies...
- North Miami's Bulldog Barbecue celebrate the game with a $7 touchdown menu. From 7pm-close $7 buys you 9 football-friendly eats, including white chili, BBQ lettuce wraps, smoke house sings, big daddy dog and a bucket of four domestic beers.
- Shula's on the Beach at the Westin Beach Resort is hosting a $35 thee-course "Monday Night Live" feast along with drink and appetizer specials. Each week different Miami Dolphins players will make appearances while a DJ entertains at halftime.
- The Water Club is joining forces with former NFL players Henri & Zack Crockett to host weekly Monday Night Football happy hours. Beginning Monday, Sept 27 fans can sit waterfront and watch the game on projection screens while enjoy drink specials & a tailgating menu. Proceeds benefit the Crockett Foundation and menu highlights include the house smoked pastrami sandwich and The Water Club three way.
Touchdown Menu @ Bulldog Barbecue
15400 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami
Shula's on the Beach
Monday Night Live
321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Ft Lauderdale
The Water Club
3969 NE 163 St, North Miami Beach
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend
- How this Indian restaurant is raising the foodie game in Kendall
- How you can get your gourmet doughnut fix in Miami Beach