Monday Night Football Feast
Monday night is for foodies
Monday nights are for football foodies...
- North Miami's Bulldog Barbecue celebrate the game with a $7 touchdown menu. From 7pm-close $7 buys you 9 football-friendly eats, including white chili, BBQ lettuce wraps, smoke house sings, big daddy dog and a bucket of four domestic beers.
- Shula's on the Beach at the Westin Beach Resort is hosting a $35 thee-course "Monday Night Live" feast along with drink and appetizer specials. Each week different Miami Dolphins players will make appearances while a DJ entertains at halftime.
- The Water Club is joining forces with former NFL players Henri & Zack Crockett to host weekly Monday Night Football happy hours. Beginning Monday, Sept 27 fans can sit waterfront and watch the game on projection screens while enjoy drink specials & a tailgating menu. Proceeds benefit the Crockett Foundation and menu highlights include the house smoked pastrami sandwich and The Water Club three way.
Touchdown Menu @ Bulldog Barbecue
15400 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami
Shula's on the Beach
Monday Night Live
321 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd, Ft Lauderdale
The Water Club
3969 NE 163 St, North Miami Beach
- This man loves burgers so much he built a museum to them
- Their restaurants will be neighbors – so these top chefs cooked for each other
- Why ‘Top Chef’ brothers are opening their first restaurant together in Miami
- A Miami Book Fair event for 'Top Chef' fans, book lovers
- Forget cooking: Here's where to eat out for Thanksgiving
- Mignonette oyster dinner features Miami Book Fair author Rowan Jacobsen
- These food celebs, authors are coming to Miami this week
- Miami's favorite al fresco dining spots, according to Yelp
- Wiener (not the politician) gets spotlight at Wiener Bash
- Bands, drinks and Chipotle at Bayfront Park