Monday, March 7
Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Ribera del Duero U.S. brand ambassador April Cullom, Almondina cookies CEO Yuval Zaliouk and author Kim Severson (“Spoon Fed: How Eight Cooks Saved My Life”) join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament. 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com.
Author Appearance: ‘Spoon Fed’: New York Times food writer Kim Severson discusses the memoir in which she shares lessons learned from cooks including Marion Cunningham, Alice Waters, Ruth Reichl, Rachael Ray and Marcella Hazan; 8 p.m., Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; free. 305-442-4408.
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- Bahama Breeze and Uber team up for Rumbash this Friday
- Eat among the art at South Beach's Canvas
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- International sushi chain opens first U.S. spot — on South Beach
- Miami Herald Top 10: Alloy among 2016's best-reviewed restaurants