Monday, March 7
Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Ribera del Duero U.S. brand ambassador April Cullom, Almondina cookies CEO Yuval Zaliouk and author Kim Severson (“Spoon Fed: How Eight Cooks Saved My Life”) join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament. 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com.
Author Appearance: ‘Spoon Fed’: New York Times food writer Kim Severson discusses the memoir in which she shares lessons learned from cooks including Marion Cunningham, Alice Waters, Ruth Reichl, Rachael Ray and Marcella Hazan; 8 p.m., Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; free. 305-442-4408.
- Miami.com Experience - Exclusive Rooftop Dinner at Cleo South Beach on Feb. 23
- Dale Talde's top 10 things to eat in Miami
- Pisco y Nazca brings Peruvian to the 'burbs
- 9 excellent Eggs Benedicts at Miami and Fort Lauderdale restaurants
- South Beach sushi pop-up Prey puts invasive species on the menu at 1 Hotel & Homes
- Miami restaurant review: Celeb chef restaurant goes adrift in South Beach
- The List: 10 best Miami foods with Batch Gastropub's Kevin Danilo
- Miami restaurant review: Upper East Side gets a Pinch of creative cooking
- 2 new Coral Gables restaurants opening this week: Trust & Co. and Ichimi
- Worth the drive: Clay Conley opens Grato restaurant in West Palm Beach