Monday, March 7
Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Ribera del Duero U.S. brand ambassador April Cullom, Almondina cookies CEO Yuval Zaliouk and author Kim Severson (“Spoon Fed: How Eight Cooks Saved My Life”) join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament. 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com.
Author Appearance: ‘Spoon Fed’: New York Times food writer Kim Severson discusses the memoir in which she shares lessons learned from cooks including Marion Cunningham, Alice Waters, Ruth Reichl, Rachael Ray and Marcella Hazan; 8 p.m., Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; free. 305-442-4408.
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant
- Sip with the experts at La Cave d'Azur's weekly wine tasting
- Feast on a 2lb lobster at Morton's Aug 22
- 7 Peruvian seafood restaurants in Miami to try now
- What's the Best? 5 Cool Ice Cream Shops
- Southern Swank Kitchen in Davie does Southern fare right
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Hotel Restaurants
- Brew in Miami: The secret behind one-off beers
- Struggling Lorenzo calls it quits in Miami Beach