Monday, March 7
Food and Wine Talk WSFG: Ribera del Duero U.S. brand ambassador April Cullom, Almondina cookies CEO Yuval Zaliouk and author Kim Severson (“Spoon Fed: How Eight Cooks Saved My Life”) join hosts Carole Kotkin and Simone Diament. 11 a.m.-noon on www.southfloridagourmet.com.
Author Appearance: ‘Spoon Fed’: New York Times food writer Kim Severson discusses the memoir in which she shares lessons learned from cooks including Marion Cunningham, Alice Waters, Ruth Reichl, Rachael Ray and Marcella Hazan; 8 p.m., Books & Books, 265 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables; free. 305-442-4408.
- How to Halloween like a foodie: Your definitive list
- Rejoice! South Florida's favorite cinnamon buns are back
- Where to eat in Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Michael Schwartz's Fi'lia opens in Brickell next week
- What's that big top in Bayfront Park? A Spanish food feast
- Why this iconic South Beach Italian spot changed locations
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?