Moet & Chandon 16 Seconds of Fame
Be a part of Moet & Chandon's latest ad campaign.
Moet & Chandon has developed a digital billboard that will be placed on I-395 heading to Miami Beach where Miami's bubbly lovers can see themselves engaged in all kinds of revelry for 16 seconds. Log onto their Facebook page, upload some pics of you and your friends enjoying a bottle of Moet & Chandon and they could be part of the campaign that will run from Feb. 14-April 24.
Selected participants will be notified so you can see your shining, inebriated face larger than life on a billboard. Post your pictures here. Good luck!
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue