Moet & Chandon 16 Seconds of Fame
Be a part of Moet & Chandon's latest ad campaign.
Moet & Chandon has developed a digital billboard that will be placed on I-395 heading to Miami Beach where Miami's bubbly lovers can see themselves engaged in all kinds of revelry for 16 seconds. Log onto their Facebook page, upload some pics of you and your friends enjoying a bottle of Moet & Chandon and they could be part of the campaign that will run from Feb. 14-April 24.
Selected participants will be notified so you can see your shining, inebriated face larger than life on a billboard. Post your pictures here. Good luck!
On Our Radar
- Singer Lily Allen visits local spots
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union show honeymoon pics
- Chris Paciello buys home near country club in Miami Beach
- Locals turn out for Bill Clinton
- Ex Miami restaurateur Josh Woodward murder trial date set for February in Los Angeles
- Hip hop royalty in town
- Concerts from Usher and Adam Levine in South Florida
- Real Wolf of Wall Street coming to Miami
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date