Moet & Chandon 16 Seconds of Fame
Be a part of Moet & Chandon's latest ad campaign.
Moet & Chandon has developed a digital billboard that will be placed on I-395 heading to Miami Beach where Miami's bubbly lovers can see themselves engaged in all kinds of revelry for 16 seconds. Log onto their Facebook page, upload some pics of you and your friends enjoying a bottle of Moet & Chandon and they could be part of the campaign that will run from Feb. 14-April 24.
Selected participants will be notified so you can see your shining, inebriated face larger than life on a billboard. Post your pictures here. Good luck!
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how