Moet & Chandon 16 Seconds of Fame
Be a part of Moet & Chandon's latest ad campaign.
Moet & Chandon has developed a digital billboard that will be placed on I-395 heading to Miami Beach where Miami's bubbly lovers can see themselves engaged in all kinds of revelry for 16 seconds. Log onto their Facebook page, upload some pics of you and your friends enjoying a bottle of Moet & Chandon and they could be part of the campaign that will run from Feb. 14-April 24.
Selected participants will be notified so you can see your shining, inebriated face larger than life on a billboard. Post your pictures here. Good luck!
On Our Radar
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel