Moet & Chandon 16 Seconds of Fame
Be a part of Moet & Chandon's latest ad campaign.
Moet & Chandon has developed a digital billboard that will be placed on I-395 heading to Miami Beach where Miami's bubbly lovers can see themselves engaged in all kinds of revelry for 16 seconds. Log onto their Facebook page, upload some pics of you and your friends enjoying a bottle of Moet & Chandon and they could be part of the campaign that will run from Feb. 14-April 24.
Selected participants will be notified so you can see your shining, inebriated face larger than life on a billboard. Post your pictures here. Good luck!
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video