Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
Here for Swim Week
Mercedes Benz Swim Week was sweltering for so many reasons, among them the appearance of models. And where there are models, there are Leonardo DiCaprio and buddies Lucas Haas and Kevin Connolly, who were spotted all over town with, say our spies, “a harem.” The gang of 10 started out Friday with dinner at Bianca at the Delano, followed by a stop downstairs to FDR where they sipped on vodka and tequila. After that, they stopped by Adore nightclub where they had “no less than 25 models with them.” They danced and partied there all night long. The next day, DiCaprio and crew were spotted at the Delano Beach Club soaking up some sun. Later that night, they were seen at WALL’s fifth anniversary party, again with the magic number of 25 — wait for it — models. There they took over “huge portions of the club, having every bottle available — champagne, vodka, whiskey, tequila and beer.” They partied until closing. Also spotted in between the modelizers: rapper French Montana.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges