Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
Here for Swim Week
Mercedes Benz Swim Week was sweltering for so many reasons, among them the appearance of models. And where there are models, there are Leonardo DiCaprio and buddies Lucas Haas and Kevin Connolly, who were spotted all over town with, say our spies, “a harem.” The gang of 10 started out Friday with dinner at Bianca at the Delano, followed by a stop downstairs to FDR where they sipped on vodka and tequila. After that, they stopped by Adore nightclub where they had “no less than 25 models with them.” They danced and partied there all night long. The next day, DiCaprio and crew were spotted at the Delano Beach Club soaking up some sun. Later that night, they were seen at WALL’s fifth anniversary party, again with the magic number of 25 — wait for it — models. There they took over “huge portions of the club, having every bottle available — champagne, vodka, whiskey, tequila and beer.” They partied until closing. Also spotted in between the modelizers: rapper French Montana.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'