Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
Here for Swim Week
Mercedes Benz Swim Week was sweltering for so many reasons, among them the appearance of models. And where there are models, there are Leonardo DiCaprio and buddies Lucas Haas and Kevin Connolly, who were spotted all over town with, say our spies, “a harem.” The gang of 10 started out Friday with dinner at Bianca at the Delano, followed by a stop downstairs to FDR where they sipped on vodka and tequila. After that, they stopped by Adore nightclub where they had “no less than 25 models with them.” They danced and partied there all night long. The next day, DiCaprio and crew were spotted at the Delano Beach Club soaking up some sun. Later that night, they were seen at WALL’s fifth anniversary party, again with the magic number of 25 — wait for it — models. There they took over “huge portions of the club, having every bottle available — champagne, vodka, whiskey, tequila and beer.” They partied until closing. Also spotted in between the modelizers: rapper French Montana.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika