Modeling TV Show Comes to Miami's Dadeland Mall
Naomi, Coco and Karolina star in "The Face"
Style setters and wanna be models, save -the-date because on December 26 from 11 to 5PM Oxygen Network will be at Miami’s Dadeland Mall to let you get a glimpse of their newest show called The Face airing Feb 12. The TV show features supermodels Naomi Campbell, Karolina Kurkova, Coco Rocha and photographer host Nigel Barker. The network will be setting up an interactive pop up experience where you can get modeling tips from the supermodels. Plus, attendees can get their photo snapped and create a video to win the ultimate supermodel treatment experience. One lucky winner and a guest will get a trip to New York City where they will receive professional hair, make-up and wardrobe styling for a photo shoot with the show’s host and famed photographer Nigel Barker.
Plus, Miami.com's Annie Vazquez of TheFashionPoet.com has partnered up with Oxygen to be the event's social correspondent. The first 25 of her readers to visit the pop up will receive a $25 AMEX card on site. To learn more about the pop up check out: http://www.youtube.com/thefaceonoxygen
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up