Model earned her wings
Talking to a real life angel
Victoria’s Secret angel Lindsay Ellingson has a devilish side. “I’m a Scorpio, so I can be mischievous at times.” Despite her playful ways, the 24-year old model knows how to keep her wings intact. Well, almost. “At the last Victoria’s Secret runway show, I had on wings made of hay,” Ellingson said via telephone from her New York City home.
“It was my first time [wearing wings], and backstage I kept poking and scratching things. A security guard had to come help me walk around.” Before her angelic gig, Ellingson walked the catwalk for fashion designers Christian Dior, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs and Valentino. Valentino took such a liking to her that he asked the blond beauty to be featured in his last couture show before his 2008 fashion farewell. “What I love about [Valentino] is that he chooses his favorite models and sticks with them,” she said of her four-year stint with the Italian fashion designer.
“It doesn’t matter if you’re a top model or not.”
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider