Model earned her wings
Talking to a real life angel
Victoria’s Secret angel Lindsay Ellingson has a devilish side. “I’m a Scorpio, so I can be mischievous at times.” Despite her playful ways, the 24-year old model knows how to keep her wings intact. Well, almost. “At the last Victoria’s Secret runway show, I had on wings made of hay,” Ellingson said via telephone from her New York City home.
“It was my first time [wearing wings], and backstage I kept poking and scratching things. A security guard had to come help me walk around.” Before her angelic gig, Ellingson walked the catwalk for fashion designers Christian Dior, Oscar de la Renta, Marc Jacobs and Valentino. Valentino took such a liking to her that he asked the blond beauty to be featured in his last couture show before his 2008 fashion farewell. “What I love about [Valentino] is that he chooses his favorite models and sticks with them,” she said of her four-year stint with the Italian fashion designer.
“It doesn’t matter if you’re a top model or not.”
On Our Radar
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show