Mobile hair salon to makes stops in South Florida
Hair in need of some help? Garnier is launching a hair color revolution and hitting the road this spring with The Olia National Tour. The full-service mobile salon will be making multiple stops at Walgreens locations throughout Florida, offering beauty-lovers personal hair color consultations and professional services.
Kellie Pickler, of Dancing with the Stars, already got her treatment by checking into one of the tours in L.A..
Stylists on board will demonstrate Olia, an ammonia free, oil powered permanent home hair color that was, until now, only available in salons.
The mobile salon will feature hair color consultations, samples, consultations and other goodies.
The dates/locations: April 26, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (524 Jefferson Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139) • April 27, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (18665 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura, FL 33180) • April 28, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (2355 N.E. 26th St., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305)
Daily 8:30am – 6:00pm
For a list of appointments, visit http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/colorconnection/olia/index.aspx#! olianationtour
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too