Mobile hair salon to makes stops in South Florida
Hair in need of some help? Garnier is launching a hair color revolution and hitting the road this spring with The Olia National Tour. The full-service mobile salon will be making multiple stops at Walgreens locations throughout Florida, offering beauty-lovers personal hair color consultations and professional services.
Kellie Pickler, of Dancing with the Stars, already got her treatment by checking into one of the tours in L.A..
Stylists on board will demonstrate Olia, an ammonia free, oil powered permanent home hair color that was, until now, only available in salons.
The mobile salon will feature hair color consultations, samples, consultations and other goodies.
The dates/locations: April 26, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (524 Jefferson Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139) • April 27, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (18665 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura, FL 33180) • April 28, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (2355 N.E. 26th St., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305)
Daily 8:30am – 6:00pm
For a list of appointments, visit http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/colorconnection/olia/index.aspx#! olianationtour
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed