Mobile hair salon to makes stops in South Florida
Hair in need of some help? Garnier is launching a hair color revolution and hitting the road this spring with The Olia National Tour. The full-service mobile salon will be making multiple stops at Walgreens locations throughout Florida, offering beauty-lovers personal hair color consultations and professional services.
Kellie Pickler, of Dancing with the Stars, already got her treatment by checking into one of the tours in L.A..
Stylists on board will demonstrate Olia, an ammonia free, oil powered permanent home hair color that was, until now, only available in salons.
The mobile salon will feature hair color consultations, samples, consultations and other goodies.
The dates/locations: April 26, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (524 Jefferson Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139) • April 27, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (18665 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura, FL 33180) • April 28, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (2355 N.E. 26th St., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305)
Daily 8:30am – 6:00pm
For a list of appointments, visit http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/colorconnection/olia/index.aspx#! olianationtour
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami