Mobile hair salon to makes stops in South Florida
Hair in need of some help? Garnier is launching a hair color revolution and hitting the road this spring with The Olia National Tour. The full-service mobile salon will be making multiple stops at Walgreens locations throughout Florida, offering beauty-lovers personal hair color consultations and professional services.
Kellie Pickler, of Dancing with the Stars, already got her treatment by checking into one of the tours in L.A..
Stylists on board will demonstrate Olia, an ammonia free, oil powered permanent home hair color that was, until now, only available in salons.
The mobile salon will feature hair color consultations, samples, consultations and other goodies.
The dates/locations: April 26, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (524 Jefferson Ave., Miami Beach, FL 33139) • April 27, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (18665 Biscayne Blvd., Aventura, FL 33180) • April 28, 2013 – Walgreens Parking Lot (2355 N.E. 26th St., Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33305)
Daily 8:30am – 6:00pm
For a list of appointments, visit http://www.garnierusa.com/_en/_us/colorconnection/olia/index.aspx#! olianationtour
On Our Radar
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami