Moët Ice keeps the Heat playoffs White Hot as the NBA Finals begin
Toast the Heat as they defend their title against the San Antonio Spurs
Moët Ice Imperial, the official champagne of the White Hot: The 2013 HEAT Playoffs, is ready to keep the party going as the Miami Heat defend their title against the San Antonio Spurs beginning this week in the NBA Finals.
Moët Ice Imperial, the world’s first champagne ever created to be served on ice, is bottled, appropriately, in white. The champagne has been served at all Heat home playoff games available to fans in large, distinctive white goblets.
If you can't make it to the NBA Finals games, but you have a bottle of Moet Ice Imperial at home, here are some ways to enjoy the champagne as if you were at the AmericanAirlines Arena watching Dwyane Wade and company.
The Game Winner: (Sugar and Bitters)
The Moët Ice Imperial Game Winner features a raw sugar rim with a dash of bitters. Perfect for that sweet flavor of winning.
The Slam Dunk: (Frozen Fruit)
Add fruit to ice cube trays made of different shapes, to add color, creativity and surprise to your glass of Moët Ice. The end result is as satisfying as a LeBron James slam dunk.
The Moet Muddle Crossover
Crossover your taste buds and head to the basket with a little bit of muddled cucumber and mint. The crossover is a bright and refreshing flavor perfect for the summer Heat (get it?)!
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator