Mixed bag of people seen in Boca
It was a couture-istic collision of celebrity worlds Friday afternoon at Boca Raton Resort & Club, where hopeful former Real Housewife of Miami Lea Black was busy showing off her bedazzled pocketbook line at Alene Too, while Chris Evert had her charity tennis weekend going on. We experienced a little of both as Scandal’s Scott Foley and his wife Marika Dominczyk stopped by on their way through the lobby. While Foley’s wife was on the verge of buying a bag (she passed), Foley told us that they were in town for tennis and to catch up on Zzz’s — the couple have a 5-year-old and 19-month-old. Nothing scandalous there. Also spotted sashaying through the lobby was American Idol winner David Cook, hauling his own equipment through the lobby, and Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, dining in his own restaurant.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love