Mixed bag of people seen in Boca
It was a couture-istic collision of celebrity worlds Friday afternoon at Boca Raton Resort & Club, where hopeful former Real Housewife of Miami Lea Black was busy showing off her bedazzled pocketbook line at Alene Too, while Chris Evert had her charity tennis weekend going on. We experienced a little of both as Scandal’s Scott Foley and his wife Marika Dominczyk stopped by on their way through the lobby. While Foley’s wife was on the verge of buying a bag (she passed), Foley told us that they were in town for tennis and to catch up on Zzz’s — the couple have a 5-year-old and 19-month-old. Nothing scandalous there. Also spotted sashaying through the lobby was American Idol winner David Cook, hauling his own equipment through the lobby, and Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, dining in his own restaurant.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht