Mixed bag of people seen in Boca
It was a couture-istic collision of celebrity worlds Friday afternoon at Boca Raton Resort & Club, where hopeful former Real Housewife of Miami Lea Black was busy showing off her bedazzled pocketbook line at Alene Too, while Chris Evert had her charity tennis weekend going on. We experienced a little of both as Scandal’s Scott Foley and his wife Marika Dominczyk stopped by on their way through the lobby. While Foley’s wife was on the verge of buying a bag (she passed), Foley told us that they were in town for tennis and to catch up on Zzz’s — the couple have a 5-year-old and 19-month-old. Nothing scandalous there. Also spotted sashaying through the lobby was American Idol winner David Cook, hauling his own equipment through the lobby, and Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, dining in his own restaurant.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central