Mixed bag of people seen in Boca
It was a couture-istic collision of celebrity worlds Friday afternoon at Boca Raton Resort & Club, where hopeful former Real Housewife of Miami Lea Black was busy showing off her bedazzled pocketbook line at Alene Too, while Chris Evert had her charity tennis weekend going on. We experienced a little of both as Scandal’s Scott Foley and his wife Marika Dominczyk stopped by on their way through the lobby. While Foley’s wife was on the verge of buying a bag (she passed), Foley told us that they were in town for tennis and to catch up on Zzz’s — the couple have a 5-year-old and 19-month-old. Nothing scandalous there. Also spotted sashaying through the lobby was American Idol winner David Cook, hauling his own equipment through the lobby, and Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, dining in his own restaurant.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges