Mixed bag of people seen in Boca
It was a couture-istic collision of celebrity worlds Friday afternoon at Boca Raton Resort & Club, where hopeful former Real Housewife of Miami Lea Black was busy showing off her bedazzled pocketbook line at Alene Too, while Chris Evert had her charity tennis weekend going on. We experienced a little of both as Scandal’s Scott Foley and his wife Marika Dominczyk stopped by on their way through the lobby. While Foley’s wife was on the verge of buying a bag (she passed), Foley told us that they were in town for tennis and to catch up on Zzz’s — the couple have a 5-year-old and 19-month-old. Nothing scandalous there. Also spotted sashaying through the lobby was American Idol winner David Cook, hauling his own equipment through the lobby, and Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, dining in his own restaurant.
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie