Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie had dinner early last week with two friends at The Forge. Before leaving around 11:30 p.m., the group took a tour of the restaurant’s famous wine cellar. Actor Michael Chiklis and his wife Michelle were seen Sunday at The Betsy-South Beach for a literary salon featuring author Daphne Nikolopoulos introducing her latest book, The Riddle of Solomon. Kardashian ex Ray J was spotted Tuesday afternoon on the front drive at Turnberry Isle Miami getting into his blue Rolls-Royce Ghost. Supping at separate tables Monday night at Prime 112 were actor D.L. Hughley and peace broker Dennis Rodman. Louisville Cardinals coach Rick Pitino had dinner there Tuesday night, as did Mary Erdoes, one of Forbes’ most powerful women and CEO of J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management division. on Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules