Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie had dinner early last week with two friends at The Forge. Before leaving around 11:30 p.m., the group took a tour of the restaurant’s famous wine cellar. Actor Michael Chiklis and his wife Michelle were seen Sunday at The Betsy-South Beach for a literary salon featuring author Daphne Nikolopoulos introducing her latest book, The Riddle of Solomon. Kardashian ex Ray J was spotted Tuesday afternoon on the front drive at Turnberry Isle Miami getting into his blue Rolls-Royce Ghost. Supping at separate tables Monday night at Prime 112 were actor D.L. Hughley and peace broker Dennis Rodman. Louisville Cardinals coach Rick Pitino had dinner there Tuesday night, as did Mary Erdoes, one of Forbes’ most powerful women and CEO of J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management division. on Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Kate Upton makes appearance at Express fashion event on Miami Beach
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway