Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie had dinner early last week with two friends at The Forge. Before leaving around 11:30 p.m., the group took a tour of the restaurant’s famous wine cellar. Actor Michael Chiklis and his wife Michelle were seen Sunday at The Betsy-South Beach for a literary salon featuring author Daphne Nikolopoulos introducing her latest book, The Riddle of Solomon. Kardashian ex Ray J was spotted Tuesday afternoon on the front drive at Turnberry Isle Miami getting into his blue Rolls-Royce Ghost. Supping at separate tables Monday night at Prime 112 were actor D.L. Hughley and peace broker Dennis Rodman. Louisville Cardinals coach Rick Pitino had dinner there Tuesday night, as did Mary Erdoes, one of Forbes’ most powerful women and CEO of J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management division. on Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love