Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie had dinner early last week with two friends at The Forge. Before leaving around 11:30 p.m., the group took a tour of the restaurant’s famous wine cellar. Actor Michael Chiklis and his wife Michelle were seen Sunday at The Betsy-South Beach for a literary salon featuring author Daphne Nikolopoulos introducing her latest book, The Riddle of Solomon. Kardashian ex Ray J was spotted Tuesday afternoon on the front drive at Turnberry Isle Miami getting into his blue Rolls-Royce Ghost. Supping at separate tables Monday night at Prime 112 were actor D.L. Hughley and peace broker Dennis Rodman. Louisville Cardinals coach Rick Pitino had dinner there Tuesday night, as did Mary Erdoes, one of Forbes’ most powerful women and CEO of J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management division. on Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika