Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie had dinner early last week with two friends at The Forge. Before leaving around 11:30 p.m., the group took a tour of the restaurant’s famous wine cellar. Actor Michael Chiklis and his wife Michelle were seen Sunday at The Betsy-South Beach for a literary salon featuring author Daphne Nikolopoulos introducing her latest book, The Riddle of Solomon. Kardashian ex Ray J was spotted Tuesday afternoon on the front drive at Turnberry Isle Miami getting into his blue Rolls-Royce Ghost. Supping at separate tables Monday night at Prime 112 were actor D.L. Hughley and peace broker Dennis Rodman. Louisville Cardinals coach Rick Pitino had dinner there Tuesday night, as did Mary Erdoes, one of Forbes’ most powerful women and CEO of J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management division. on Wednesday.
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's