Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie was seen Thursday night at Bianca at the Delano, having an Italian feast with a group of six. Richie, who kicks off his new tour Sept. 18 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, posed for pictures with fans after dinner. Rapper T.I. was seen dining with friends Wednesday night at Prime 112. A few tables away was Kim Kardashian ex and sex tape co-star Ray J. Actor Anthony Anderson was seen Saturday afternoon at Sugarcane having brunch with a friend. Simple Minds front men Jim Kerr and Charlie Buchill had dinner Sunday night at The Forge. They were apparently guests at a dinner during which they played guitar and entertained until 2:30 a.m. Timbaland was seen Wednesday at Bâoli Miami where he had dinner with his son and a group of friends. He ordered a $426 Robert Mondavi wine. Venus Williams had dinner with friends Thursday night at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill. While she didn’t imbibe any of their famous cocktails, she did indulge in their signature roasted chicken with truffle fingerling potatoes.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'