Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie was seen Thursday night at Bianca at the Delano, having an Italian feast with a group of six. Richie, who kicks off his new tour Sept. 18 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, posed for pictures with fans after dinner. Rapper T.I. was seen dining with friends Wednesday night at Prime 112. A few tables away was Kim Kardashian ex and sex tape co-star Ray J. Actor Anthony Anderson was seen Saturday afternoon at Sugarcane having brunch with a friend. Simple Minds front men Jim Kerr and Charlie Buchill had dinner Sunday night at The Forge. They were apparently guests at a dinner during which they played guitar and entertained until 2:30 a.m. Timbaland was seen Wednesday at Bâoli Miami where he had dinner with his son and a group of friends. He ordered a $426 Robert Mondavi wine. Venus Williams had dinner with friends Thursday night at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill. While she didn’t imbibe any of their famous cocktails, she did indulge in their signature roasted chicken with truffle fingerling potatoes.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision