Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie was seen Thursday night at Bianca at the Delano, having an Italian feast with a group of six. Richie, who kicks off his new tour Sept. 18 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, posed for pictures with fans after dinner. Rapper T.I. was seen dining with friends Wednesday night at Prime 112. A few tables away was Kim Kardashian ex and sex tape co-star Ray J. Actor Anthony Anderson was seen Saturday afternoon at Sugarcane having brunch with a friend. Simple Minds front men Jim Kerr and Charlie Buchill had dinner Sunday night at The Forge. They were apparently guests at a dinner during which they played guitar and entertained until 2:30 a.m. Timbaland was seen Wednesday at Bâoli Miami where he had dinner with his son and a group of friends. He ordered a $426 Robert Mondavi wine. Venus Williams had dinner with friends Thursday night at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill. While she didn’t imbibe any of their famous cocktails, she did indulge in their signature roasted chicken with truffle fingerling potatoes.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market