Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Lionel Richie was seen Thursday night at Bianca at the Delano, having an Italian feast with a group of six. Richie, who kicks off his new tour Sept. 18 at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino, posed for pictures with fans after dinner. Rapper T.I. was seen dining with friends Wednesday night at Prime 112. A few tables away was Kim Kardashian ex and sex tape co-star Ray J. Actor Anthony Anderson was seen Saturday afternoon at Sugarcane having brunch with a friend. Simple Minds front men Jim Kerr and Charlie Buchill had dinner Sunday night at The Forge. They were apparently guests at a dinner during which they played guitar and entertained until 2:30 a.m. Timbaland was seen Wednesday at Bâoli Miami where he had dinner with his son and a group of friends. He ordered a $426 Robert Mondavi wine. Venus Williams had dinner with friends Thursday night at Sugarcane Raw Bar Grill. While she didn’t imbibe any of their famous cocktails, she did indulge in their signature roasted chicken with truffle fingerling potatoes.
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert