Mix of celebrities spotted around town
Former Massachusetts Governor and 1988 presidential candidate Michael Dukakis was seen lunching last Friday with Miami Beach resident Matt Kuss, Alex and Patt Soto at Greek Isles restaurant in Fort Lauderdale. The Sotos were the winning bidders of the lunch at the Miami Children’s Hospital Diamond Ball auction. Comedian and Oscar winning actress Mo’nique was seen Saturday night/early Sunday morning at Cafe Martorano, kicking it, literally, to the sounds of Lou Rawls after her performance earlier that night in Hollywood. George Hamilton and Don Soffer were seen Monday palling around in the lobby of Turnberry Isle Miami. Later in the afternoon, Hamilton was seen shopping at his new favorite store, Santa Maria Novella at Bal Harbour Shops.
After a weekend in Vegas for the big Mayweather fight, Victor Ortiz was apparently not ready to stop partying. The pro boxer arrived at the Shore Club straight from an overnight flight and hit the hotel’s Shore Thing Sunday pool party immediately after checking in. After their win over the Miami Heat Monday night, a large group of Chicago Bulls players headed — where else ? —to Prime 112 for a late night dinner. Marco Belinelli, Nazr Mohammed, Taj Gibson, Rip Hamilton and Jimmy Butler were all there, while the following day, Carlos Boozer was there for lunch and Derrick Rose for dinner. On Tuesday, a handful of the Jacksons — Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon — had an early dinner in the steakhouse’s wine room before heading to St. Lucia for a concert.
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips