Mix and Mingle @ MIA SCI
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th.
Miami Science Museum
3280 South Miami Avenue
Miami, Fl, 33129
By Solange Reyner
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Museum dubs this monthly event "Happy Hour with Substance," aiming to get professionals from all genres together for an alternative to the typical happy hour. Cortada will be revealing the poster he created for the Gray Line, a national tour bus that is now making sightseeing stops around Miami.
It's all $15, with sponsors including Belvedere Vodka, Nuvo Vodka, CALDAS Rum, Sara Sharp Catering, Lovables Catering, Passion of Life Gourmet, La Estancia, Once Upon a Carrot and Ben & Jerry's.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill