Mix and Mingle @ MIA SCI
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th.
Miami Science Museum
3280 South Miami Avenue
Miami, Fl, 33129
By Solange Reyner
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Museum dubs this monthly event "Happy Hour with Substance," aiming to get professionals from all genres together for an alternative to the typical happy hour. Cortada will be revealing the poster he created for the Gray Line, a national tour bus that is now making sightseeing stops around Miami.
It's all $15, with sponsors including Belvedere Vodka, Nuvo Vodka, CALDAS Rum, Sara Sharp Catering, Lovables Catering, Passion of Life Gourmet, La Estancia, Once Upon a Carrot and Ben & Jerry's.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum
- City Theatre's ‘Summer Shorts’ returns to the Arsht Center