Mix and Mingle @ MIA SCI
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th.
Miami Science Museum
3280 South Miami Avenue
Miami, Fl, 33129
By Solange Reyner
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Museum dubs this monthly event "Happy Hour with Substance," aiming to get professionals from all genres together for an alternative to the typical happy hour. Cortada will be revealing the poster he created for the Gray Line, a national tour bus that is now making sightseeing stops around Miami.
It's all $15, with sponsors including Belvedere Vodka, Nuvo Vodka, CALDAS Rum, Sara Sharp Catering, Lovables Catering, Passion of Life Gourmet, La Estancia, Once Upon a Carrot and Ben & Jerry's.
See and Do
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week