Mix and Mingle @ MIA SCI
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th.
By Solange Reyner
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Museum dubs this monthly event "Happy Hour with Substance," aiming to get professionals from all genres together for an alternative to the typical happy hour. Cortada will be revealing the poster he created for the Gray Line, a national tour bus that is now making sightseeing stops around Miami.
It's all $15, with sponsors including Belvedere Vodka, Nuvo Vodka, CALDAS Rum, Sara Sharp Catering, Lovables Catering, Passion of Life Gourmet, La Estancia, Once Upon a Carrot and Ben & Jerry's.
Miami Science Museum
3280 South Miami Avenue
Miami, Fl, 33129
See and Do
- 5 kinds of guys you'll wind up meeting in Miami's dating scene
- So you think you can dance? Prove it on National Dance Day with the Miami City Ballet
- 7 things you must taste when in Miami
- 9 Instagram-Worthy Photo Opps in Miami
- 10 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - July 22-24
- Things we discovered on a 74-mile car trip on the Tamiami Trail from Miami to Naples
- Finding craft beer at Miami sports venues
- 9 events you can't miss in Miami - August 2016
- 9 weird things you see in Miami
- Are these are the best places in Miami to propose to your loved one?