Mix and Mingle @ MIA SCI
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th.
Miami Science Museum
3280 South Miami Avenue
Miami, Fl, 33129
By Solange Reyner
Grab cocktails and snacks, listen to some tunes and check out the artwork of local eco artist Xavier Cortada at the Museum of Science this Thursday, January 28th, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The Museum dubs this monthly event "Happy Hour with Substance," aiming to get professionals from all genres together for an alternative to the typical happy hour. Cortada will be revealing the poster he created for the Gray Line, a national tour bus that is now making sightseeing stops around Miami.
It's all $15, with sponsors including Belvedere Vodka, Nuvo Vodka, CALDAS Rum, Sara Sharp Catering, Lovables Catering, Passion of Life Gourmet, La Estancia, Once Upon a Carrot and Ben & Jerry's.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art