MI-VI Grand Opening Gala
It's a new era in Nightlife - be a part of the Grand Opening Gala event of MI-VI at Gulfstream Park and Casino.
It’s a new era in nightlife as Miami legend Gerry Kelly opens a new club in South Florida located at Gulfstream Park and Casino. His new venture MI-VI, (pronounced M.I.-6), will open its doors with a VIP Grand Opening Gala Event Saturday, January 23, 2010. The VIP event will feature theatrical shows and performances through out the evening with music provided by the Miami Heat’s official DJ, DJ Irie, along with DJ Vertigo.
The stars will be out tomorrow night as Gerry Kelly’s A-list celebrity friends will all be in attendance to witness this introduction of South Florida to its newest nightclub. MI-VI brings together the luxury of the British House of Windsor, combines it with the outlandish theatrics of Studio 54, and mixes in the lavishness that is Gerry Kelly. The venue holds four luxurious VIP rooms, seven bars, and an orchestral stage. You’ll be surrounded by opulence with exotic chandeliers hanging from the ornate ceilings and furniture that looks like it came straight from the home of 18th century royalty.
Designed not only for nightlife events, MI-VI is a great location for corporate events and private parties, with a seating capacity of 500 and 1500 capacity for cocktails and dancing. Have your event catered by the on-site catering headed by Executive Chef Kasner Willis.
MI-VI will be open four nights a week from Thursday to Sunday starting January 28th. The weekly parties include, Kingdom Thursdays, A-List Fridays, Monarchy Saturdays, and Sacred Sundays. Doors will open each night at 10 p.m. and the party will go strong until last call at 5 a.m. In addition MI-VI will open nightly for dinner reservations starting at 8 p.m. Each night will feature art, fashion, concerts, and celebrity hosted events, keeping MI-VI fresh and club-goers wanting more.
For more information on MI-VI send an email to info@MI6ent.com, or check it out for yourself this weekend. It’s going to be a red carpet affair - evening attire is required and reservations are strongly advised. With all the buzz and excitement surrounding the opening arriving early is a must.
Be a part of this one of kind event and do something different out of South Beach; venture north to the Gulfstream Park and Casino for the Grand Opening Gala event of MI-VI.
Gulfstream is located on Biscayne Blvd at 213th Street. From I-95 exit Ives Dairy Road to Biscayne Blvd. and go North to 213th St. or exit Hallandale Beach Blvd and head to Biscayne Blvd. and go South.
- Phase 1 of Ultra 2014 lineup announced
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 20 - 22
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 13 - 15
- Velvet Underground: The Cabaret South Beach opens this week, watch Olivia Newton John's Xanadu outdoors at the New World Center's SoundScape, and Jingle Bell Rock takes over Tobacco Road
- Abraxas Lounge on South Beach will close New Year's Eve
- Boy George takes over Miami for Art Basel
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Dec. 6 - 8
- Velvet Underground: The SLS retrofits iconic 'rubber ducky' for Art Basel, Chris Willis performs at the Eden Roc, and let it snow in Brickell
- Top live music events during Art Basel 2013
- Parties, cocktails, concerts and shoes to celebrate Art Basel