Miu Miu Goes Miami
Miuccia Prada clearly has a soft spot for the Magic City — after all, the 2010 Miu Miu Resort Collection is inspired by 1940's Miami.
Art Deco, vivid hues, bold prints — that's what 1940's Miami was all about and still is, actually.
In fact, for Miu Miu's 2010 Resort Collection, the Magic City's golden era is the muse. Think fun beachwear, pool parties by the Fontainebleau and outdoor sports.
The collection's stand-out pieces? Tennis inspired two-tone mini dresses.
The fabrics du jour? Chiffon, cady crepe and organza.
The best part about this particular collection? Touch, feel and see it at the Miu Miu boutique in Bal Harbour Shops now in the very city which influenced the resort line.
Miu Miu Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall