Miu Miu Goes Miami
Miuccia Prada clearly has a soft spot for the Magic City — after all, the 2010 Miu Miu Resort Collection is inspired by 1940's Miami.
Miu Miu Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Art Deco, vivid hues, bold prints — that's what 1940's Miami was all about and still is, actually.
In fact, for Miu Miu's 2010 Resort Collection, the Magic City's golden era is the muse. Think fun beachwear, pool parties by the Fontainebleau and outdoor sports.
The collection's stand-out pieces? Tennis inspired two-tone mini dresses.
The fabrics du jour? Chiffon, cady crepe and organza.
The best part about this particular collection? Touch, feel and see it at the Miu Miu boutique in Bal Harbour Shops now in the very city which influenced the resort line.
- Major Sale at The Fontainebleau This Week
- Learn How to Sew, Miami!
- Sawgrass Mills Mall Adds More Stores!
- H&M Launches Conscious Collection in Miami
- Chanel Unveils Newly Redesigned Boutique in Bal Harbour
- Miami Fashion Week 2013
- Marilyn Monroe Collection at Macy's
- Made in Miami Hair Accessories
- Sofia Vergara's Golden Globes Look
- Cold Weather Styles According to Miami's Fashion Bloggers