Miu Miu Goes Miami
Miuccia Prada clearly has a soft spot for the Magic City — after all, the 2010 Miu Miu Resort Collection is inspired by 1940's Miami.
Miu Miu Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
Art Deco, vivid hues, bold prints — that's what 1940's Miami was all about and still is, actually.
In fact, for Miu Miu's 2010 Resort Collection, the Magic City's golden era is the muse. Think fun beachwear, pool parties by the Fontainebleau and outdoor sports.
The collection's stand-out pieces? Tennis inspired two-tone mini dresses.
The fabrics du jour? Chiffon, cady crepe and organza.
The best part about this particular collection? Touch, feel and see it at the Miu Miu boutique in Bal Harbour Shops now in the very city which influenced the resort line.
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity
- Aventura Mall Happenings
- Fall 2014's Top Trends
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Sneaker Trend
- Sawgrass Mills Scores More Exclusive Shops
- Ultra Cool Fashion
- Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program