Misty May Treanor spotted out and about in Miami
Just back from Olympics
Fresh off her gold medal, it was time for some R&R: Olympic volleyball champ Misty May-Treanor was seen at Four Seasons Hotel, on Brickell.
On Saturday, she was spotted in the Sports Club LA boutique purchasing a few Bikini Flavors suits before heading out to the pool in the Sangria tie-side hipster bottom and bandeau in blue, a style from the local line's 2013 Cocktail Collection. Sexy!
The 35-year-old California girls was at the pool until heading back to the spa for a treatment later in the afternoon.
May-Treanor also made a surprise visit to the Marlins game the night to see her husband at work; Matt Treanor is a catcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers catcher. He was unable to be in London because of baseball but watched her every move on his laptop.
The pretty athlete received a warm welcome from the Marlins crowd when she was spotted on the jumbo tron in the stands.
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider