Misty May Treanor spotted out and about in Miami
Just back from Olympics
Fresh off her gold medal, it was time for some R&R: Olympic volleyball champ Misty May-Treanor was seen at Four Seasons Hotel, on Brickell.
On Saturday, she was spotted in the Sports Club LA boutique purchasing a few Bikini Flavors suits before heading out to the pool in the Sangria tie-side hipster bottom and bandeau in blue, a style from the local line's 2013 Cocktail Collection. Sexy!
The 35-year-old California girls was at the pool until heading back to the spa for a treatment later in the afternoon.
May-Treanor also made a surprise visit to the Marlins game the night to see her husband at work; Matt Treanor is a catcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers catcher. He was unable to be in London because of baseball but watched her every move on his laptop.
The pretty athlete received a warm welcome from the Marlins crowd when she was spotted on the jumbo tron in the stands.
On Our Radar
- Supermodel Naomi Campbell plays mentor
- Dance contestants visit FIU to judge dance competition for charity
- Enrique Iglesias, Romeo Santos and Nicky Jam among the top finalists for 2016 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA