Misty May Treanor spotted out and about in Miami
Just back from Olympics
Fresh off her gold medal, it was time for some R&R: Olympic volleyball champ Misty May-Treanor was seen at Four Seasons Hotel, on Brickell.
On Saturday, she was spotted in the Sports Club LA boutique purchasing a few Bikini Flavors suits before heading out to the pool in the Sangria tie-side hipster bottom and bandeau in blue, a style from the local line's 2013 Cocktail Collection. Sexy!
The 35-year-old California girls was at the pool until heading back to the spa for a treatment later in the afternoon.
May-Treanor also made a surprise visit to the Marlins game the night to see her husband at work; Matt Treanor is a catcher for the Los Angeles Dodgers catcher. He was unable to be in London because of baseball but watched her every move on his laptop.
The pretty athlete received a warm welcome from the Marlins crowd when she was spotted on the jumbo tron in the stands.
On Our Radar
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market
- Owen Wilson: I heart Miami
- Kim Bokamper to retire
- A Quick Q&A with Speedster Usain Bolt