Mississippi Delta Blues
Jam to some old school blues this Saturday at the Colony Theatre in Miami Beach.
1040 Lincoln Road
By Solange Reyner
Join David "Honeyboy" Edwards for some old school blues this Saturday, February 19th, at the Colony Theatre. The 94-year-old Grammy award winning guitarist is one of the last original acoustic Delta blues players still touring the country, so you're sure to get a treat if you stop by.
Edwards plays at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $35.
See and Do
- Filmgate Interactive festival spotlights experimental film and performance
- Miami Events - February 2015
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 30-Feb. 1
- Marshmallows, free yoga, American Girl crafts & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Jan. 23-25
- South Florida theater season is heating up
- Fairchild's International Chocolate Festival returns
- ‘Late Night’ host Seth Meyers goes back to stand up roots in Miami
- Chocolate festivals, family gardening, American Girl & Home Depot: Top picks Jan 20-25
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 23-25