Mississippi Delta Blues
Jam to some old school blues this Saturday at the Colony Theatre in Miami Beach.
1040 Lincoln Road
By Solange Reyner
Join David "Honeyboy" Edwards for some old school blues this Saturday, February 19th, at the Colony Theatre. The 94-year-old Grammy award winning guitarist is one of the last original acoustic Delta blues players still touring the country, so you're sure to get a treat if you stop by.
Edwards plays at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $35.
See and Do
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Princess parties, superheroes & gingerbread houses: Munchkin Fun's Top picks for Dec 8-12
- #HowToMiami - Street Art