Mississippi Delta Blues
Jam to some old school blues this Saturday at the Colony Theatre in Miami Beach.
1040 Lincoln Road
By Solange Reyner
Join David "Honeyboy" Edwards for some old school blues this Saturday, February 19th, at the Colony Theatre. The 94-year-old Grammy award winning guitarist is one of the last original acoustic Delta blues players still touring the country, so you're sure to get a treat if you stop by.
Edwards plays at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $35.
See and Do
- Free Halloween events, family theater & 10 picks for the week
- Miami Theater Center humanizes ‘Hedda Gabler’
- HESS Select South Beach Seafood Festival takes place Saturday
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 24-26
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'