Mississippi Delta Blues
Jam to some old school blues this Saturday at the Colony Theatre in Miami Beach.
1040 Lincoln Road
By Solange Reyner
Join David "Honeyboy" Edwards for some old school blues this Saturday, February 19th, at the Colony Theatre. The 94-year-old Grammy award winning guitarist is one of the last original acoustic Delta blues players still touring the country, so you're sure to get a treat if you stop by.
Edwards plays at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $35.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center