Mississippi Delta Blues
Jam to some old school blues this Saturday at the Colony Theatre in Miami Beach.
By Solange Reyner
Join David "Honeyboy" Edwards for some old school blues this Saturday, February 19th, at the Colony Theatre. The 94-year-old Grammy award winning guitarist is one of the last original acoustic Delta blues players still touring the country, so you're sure to get a treat if you stop by.
Edwards plays at 8:30 p.m. Tickets are $35.
1040 Lincoln Road
See and Do
- 5 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug 26-28
- 'Star Wars' marathon at the Olympia Theater
- 'Psychic Match' star Deborah Graham talks about finding real love at Books & Books
- Public art to hunt down in Brickell and Downtown
- Surreal dance stories from Cuba
- Comic Iliza Shlesinger to bring her wit and wisdom to West Palm Beach
- 6 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Aug. 19-21
- HistoryMiami's Stiltsville Tour is an only-in-Miami experience
- 5 reasons Back-To-School Season in Miami is amazing
- Miami is Raising the Vibe this Fall