Mission Miami.com Makeover: Christina Lopez
Say hello to our first makeover - Christina kissed her BoHo look goodbye for an edgy rocker vibe.
Meet Christina Lopez — we gave her a head-to-toe makeover at our recent Into the Night event at Blade. Style wise, she went from “Island Chic” to “Rocker Glam” thanks to a little help from our friends at Bloomingdales. Here, ladies and gents, are here fashion stats:
Name: Christina Lopez
Cultural background: “I’m a Heinz 57 — a little bit of this and a whole lotta that — English, Irish and Puerto Rican,” Lopez says.
Profession: Marketing Manager and Voice Over Actress
Spotted at: Blade at The Fontainebleau
The “before” outfit: T-Bags maxi dress, Carlos Santana sandals, Tommy Hilfiger handbag and Native Designs layered necklaces. “I describe this look as Caribbean Chic,” Lopez says.
The “after” look: BCBG Max Azria draped dress and L.A.M.B. heels. A Giorgio Armani makeup artist gave Lopez smoky eyes and nude lips to complete the glam look. “I love this rocker look!” Lopez admits.
Fave shopping haunts: Bluefly.com and Ruelala.com
Must-haves for Fall: “A great piece of statement jewelry. I’m all about big and bold necklaces because it’s the easiest way to take a simple look and elevate it to chic and sophisticated,” Lopez says.
Closet staple: “My Michael Kors studded bowling bag — love it!” Lopez confesses.
Worst trend she’s ever tried: Stirrup leggings with flats
Biggest fashion faux pas: “Being too matchy matchy. There are so many cool, wearable trends right now offering great patterns, colors and textures — mixing it up is what it’s all about,” Lopez says.
Style muses: “Right now it’s a toss-up between Gwen Stefani and Rihanna. I’m loving their edgy rocker vibe with a dash of color to set it all off,” Lopez says.
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body