Miss Yip Happy Hour
Fridays get a bit happier this month as Miss Yip Downtown launches its new happy hour
Miss Yip Chinese Café
900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Fridays get a bit happier this month as Miss Yip Chinese Café Downtown launches its new happy hour. The restaurant, located across the street from the AA Arena, will offer 2-for-1 drinks from 5-8pm, a special bar bites menu and music by DJ Ethics every Friday. Menu highlights include spring rolls, crispy shrimp wontons, pork dumplings, Shanghai soupy dumplings and salt & pepper calamari.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida