Miss Yip Happy Hour
Fridays get a bit happier this month as Miss Yip Downtown launches its new happy hour
Miss Yip Chinese Café
900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Fridays get a bit happier this month as Miss Yip Chinese Café Downtown launches its new happy hour. The restaurant, located across the street from the AA Arena, will offer 2-for-1 drinks from 5-8pm, a special bar bites menu and music by DJ Ethics every Friday. Menu highlights include spring rolls, crispy shrimp wontons, pork dumplings, Shanghai soupy dumplings and salt & pepper calamari.
- My Ceviche owners to open Laffa Mediterranean Kitchen in Miami
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015