Miss Yip Happy Hour
Fridays get a bit happier this month as Miss Yip Downtown launches its new happy hour
Miss Yip Chinese Café
900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Fridays get a bit happier this month as Miss Yip Chinese Café Downtown launches its new happy hour. The restaurant, located across the street from the AA Arena, will offer 2-for-1 drinks from 5-8pm, a special bar bites menu and music by DJ Ethics every Friday. Menu highlights include spring rolls, crispy shrimp wontons, pork dumplings, Shanghai soupy dumplings and salt & pepper calamari.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?