Miss Yip Happy Hour
Fridays get a bit happier this month as Miss Yip Downtown launches its new happy hour
Miss Yip Chinese Café
900 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
Fridays get a bit happier this month as Miss Yip Chinese Café Downtown launches its new happy hour. The restaurant, located across the street from the AA Arena, will offer 2-for-1 drinks from 5-8pm, a special bar bites menu and music by DJ Ethics every Friday. Menu highlights include spring rolls, crispy shrimp wontons, pork dumplings, Shanghai soupy dumplings and salt & pepper calamari.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami