For a dose of unique accessories at affordable price points, shake on some Miss Pepper.
The lowdown: Any well-seasoned stylist will tell you this tidbit: Accessories can transform any outfit that’s drab into fab. For a dose of unique pieces at affordable price points, shake on some Miss Pepper.
“An accessory is a little something extra or something fun that can make your outfit or even make a statement, an expression of one's personality even. Miss Pepper is a place where you can find just that!” co-owner Carolina Garcia says.
The name: The boutique is named after the owners’ Boston Terrier, Pepper.
The ‘hood: “Miss Pepper’s in the heart of South Miami, in an area where people venture to on a daily basis. Just a block away from Sunset Place, it’s amidst many small restaurants and other shops making it easy just to pop in before or after lunch or just while running errands in the area,” co-owner Victoria Coto adds.
The ambience: Think shabby chic. Picture a gray-and-yellow floral wallpapered space with a charming lime green couch and flowered globe chandeliers, surrounded by yummy trays of cookies and mini cupcakes. “Shopping at Miss Pepper gives the customer the opportunity to shop while still feeling at home,” co-owner Alina Areces says.
Highlights: Miss Pepper is peppered with designers such as House of Harlow, Kacey K, Cool Joolz by Martha Calvo, Zambos & Siega and Jessica Elliot at prices ranging from $15 to $500. Best sellers include A.V. Max monogram necklaces ($68), Deux Lux wallets and handbags ($24 to $148), Taudrey rings ($34) and JS Beads bracelets ($88 to $108). The boutique also hosts monthly designer trunk shows and shopping parties, offering locals the first chance to snag the latest in accessory trends.
7308 Red Road, South Miami
- The Showroom Opens In Coconut Grove
- Get Gorgeous At Miami's Best Beauty Emporium
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District