Miss Nine Celebrates the 1-Year Anniversary of F.U.B.A.R
Miss Nine returns to Dream Nightclub on South Beach to celebrate the 1-Year Anniversary of F.U.B.A.R with an opening set by DJ Omar Diaz.
F.U.B.A.R Fridays at Dream is throwing a major bash to commensurate the amazing year they’ve had; from the looks of the event information this looks like it will be one of the best the parties to hit this weekend. Special guest DJ Miss Nine will be in the house to rock out alongside the entire Dream family. To get things heated up DJ Omar Diaz will open with an awesome set of progressive house.
Since the start of F.U.B.A.R a year ago it has always been a great event. The crowd is young, fun loving, and they know how to get down. When it comes to letting loose, Patron is always in the mix, along with Ciroc, and my favorite, Champagne; these partygoers are not afraid to go hard and that’s what they do every single week. The energy is always sky-high you never want the night to end.
In a city where events come and go, with the amount of attendees every week, this party has proven it’s here to stay. F.U.B.A.R has recently been named one of the best Friday Night events on South Beach by the New Times and with all the rave reviews the crowds just keep on coming back. You don’t have to worry about the uppity-up attitude from the more exclusive clubs, or the insane drink and bottle prices; at Dream it’s all about having a good time without having to break your bank.
With such a fabulous celebration they had to bring in an extra special DJ such as Miss Nine to make this a spectacular night. A newcomer in the DJ scene, she’s made her name known all throughout the house music scene. Whether working her magic on the decks as a DJ or rocking the runway doing her thing as a model, this talented artist is ready to make you shake and move.
To make sure everyone has a good time for the anniversary on Friday, June 11th, there’s going to be complimentary drinks for everyone until midnight. Doors open at 10pm; admission prices at the door will be $20, but you can save some time and money and purchase your tickets in advance at WantTickets.com. Dress code will be fashionably chic; guys no sneakers or T-shirts and girls just keep it sexy. Whether you’re raging out in the main room with Miss Nine or dropping it down low with DJ Legacy in the Candle Room, one thing’s for sure, F.U.B.A.R is going to be out of control!
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 25-27
- Mad Decent Block Party tour kicks off in Fort Lauderdale
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Velvet Underground: The Stage welcomes Big Sam's Funky Nation for 'Soulfest Weekend' plus more poolside fashion flows at Fifty Miami
- Keep the party going after the sun sets on Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - July 18 - 20
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Velvet Underground: A daytime salute to Overtown with music and art and Swim Week cascades through South Beach
- Nicole Moudaber brings her sounds to Space on Saturday