Miss Florida USA contestants meet poolside
At Westin Diplomat
More than 70 Miss Florida USA contestants were bikini clad and poolside at the Westin Diplomat Resort in Hollywood on Thursday for the official Press Photo Morning. Not a bad way to start the day. Early in the morning, the contestants enjoyed breakfast in plush robes, but underneath they were ready to hit the water. The stage was set at the edge of the pool, facing the ocean, where the contestants gathered to take group photos sporting their swimwear. While onlookers snapped their own shots, the girls remained cool while enjoying the summer sun for a couple of hours before heading upstairs for rehearsal. This official unveiling event of the Pageant Week contestants was an opportunity for media to interview and capture images of the more than 70 contestants before they head into competition for the title of Miss Florida USA 2014 on Saturday. Who will take Michelle Aguirre's title?
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht