Miss Florida USA contestants meet poolside
At Westin Diplomat
More than 70 Miss Florida USA contestants were bikini clad and poolside at the Westin Diplomat Resort in Hollywood on Thursday for the official Press Photo Morning. Not a bad way to start the day. Early in the morning, the contestants enjoyed breakfast in plush robes, but underneath they were ready to hit the water. The stage was set at the edge of the pool, facing the ocean, where the contestants gathered to take group photos sporting their swimwear. While onlookers snapped their own shots, the girls remained cool while enjoying the summer sun for a couple of hours before heading upstairs for rehearsal. This official unveiling event of the Pageant Week contestants was an opportunity for media to interview and capture images of the more than 70 contestants before they head into competition for the title of Miss Florida USA 2014 on Saturday. Who will take Michelle Aguirre's title?
On Our Radar
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex
- Fab 5 Freddy featured in a salon at YoungArts tonight