Miss Florida USA contestants meet poolside
At Westin Diplomat
More than 70 Miss Florida USA contestants were bikini clad and poolside at the Westin Diplomat Resort in Hollywood on Thursday for the official Press Photo Morning. Not a bad way to start the day. Early in the morning, the contestants enjoyed breakfast in plush robes, but underneath they were ready to hit the water. The stage was set at the edge of the pool, facing the ocean, where the contestants gathered to take group photos sporting their swimwear. While onlookers snapped their own shots, the girls remained cool while enjoying the summer sun for a couple of hours before heading upstairs for rehearsal. This official unveiling event of the Pageant Week contestants was an opportunity for media to interview and capture images of the more than 70 contestants before they head into competition for the title of Miss Florida USA 2014 on Saturday. Who will take Michelle Aguirre's title?
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Adele lends voice in support of Hillary Clinton in Miami
- Udonis Haslem opens Starbucks in Miami
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast