Miss Florida USA contestants meet poolside
At Westin Diplomat
More than 70 Miss Florida USA contestants were bikini clad and poolside at the Westin Diplomat Resort in Hollywood on Thursday for the official Press Photo Morning. Not a bad way to start the day. Early in the morning, the contestants enjoyed breakfast in plush robes, but underneath they were ready to hit the water. The stage was set at the edge of the pool, facing the ocean, where the contestants gathered to take group photos sporting their swimwear. While onlookers snapped their own shots, the girls remained cool while enjoying the summer sun for a couple of hours before heading upstairs for rehearsal. This official unveiling event of the Pageant Week contestants was an opportunity for media to interview and capture images of the more than 70 contestants before they head into competition for the title of Miss Florida USA 2014 on Saturday. Who will take Michelle Aguirre's title?
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika