Miracle Myles: Myles Chefetz's South of Fifth takeover continues with Prime Private
Former Philippe and Taverna Opa space opens later this year
Myles Chefetz continues his South of Fifth takeover, this time taking over the space formerly known as Taverna Opa and Philippe and turning it into yet another Prime location. But before you get too excited, it's neither Prime Grilled Cheese, Prime Vegetarian or Prime Ethiopian, but, rather, Prime Private, an event space whose existence was confirmed by Chefetz's spokesperson. The space will open sometime next season.
On Our Radar
- Jennifer Lopez to perform free concert at Bayfront Park in support of Hillary Clinton
- Which Miami neighborhood will be the next to be ‘Art-Washed’?
- Five reasons to not give up on the Miami Heat
- Larsa and Scottie Pippen to divorce after 19 years
- Boo Madea star Tyler Perry: I don't like Halloween
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street