MINI Night Out brings VIP parties and chauffeured rides to Miami (for free!)
MINI wants to take you for a night out on the town with parties at Bar Centro, Haven Lounge and Wynwood Kitchen & Bar plus a chauffered ride a in MINI Paceman, all for free.
While MINI may make small cars, they are big on fun. MINI wants to prove that by showing off their stuff with a big night on the town called MINI Night Out. This Friday and Saturday, MINI is inviting guests to go for a night on the town at some of UrbanDaddy's favorite Miami hotspots: Bar Centro at the SLS Hotel, Haven Lounge and Wynwood Kitchen & Bar. Guests will meet at the first spot of their choice for an exclusive party. From there, they will reserve a spot to take a ride in a MINI Paceman that will chauffeur them to the next spot of their choice for another party. At each spot, they will be treated like VIPs. While MINI hopes to keep some of the experience a surprise, past events in Chicago and San Francisco have included tasty food and refreshments, VIP passes to exclusive after parties, and sets from celebrity DJs Ryan Cabrera, Sam Ronson and Salt N’ Pepa. Best of all, the experience is free. To RSVP to the experience, click here.
MINI Night Out - 8 p.m. to 2 a.m., August 17th and 18th. Bar Centro at the SLS Hotel, 1701 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; Haven Lounge, 1237 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach; Wynwood Kitchen & Bar, 2550 NW Second Ave, Miami. RSVP at www.mininightout.com.
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM
- Tobacco Road celebrates new location Sunday
- Rum Running on South Beach, Galaxy Gala, and Philanthropic Eating, lots of it