Mini golf at the Coral Gables Museum
Take a shot at the course through the end of September
The Coral Gables Museum (285 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables) is cool for so many reasons, but one of the coolest happens to take place from July 5 through September 30 in the form of an indoor mini golf course. Designed and built by some of the leading architects, landscape architects and contractors (who actually showed up) in the Miami area, the course is located in the museum’s Fewell Gallery and is designed for ages 4 and up, both biologically and mentally. Last entry time to play is 5 p.m. on weekdays and 4 p.m. on weekends. Cost is $3 plus paid admission. Course will also be available for groups after hours. Call 305-603-8067 for more information.
See and Do
- Russian pianist plays Wynwood on Friday
- Third Thursdays at Perez Art Museum Miami brings music and drinks
- Memorial Day Weekend Events - 2015
- Haitian Book Fair to celebrate Caribbean culture for 3rd year
- Annie, Open Play & Freebie Fun: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks for Memorial Day Week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - May 15-17
- Haitian Compas Festival encores at Sun Life Stadium with System Band and many more
- Siempre Flamenco hosts Cafe Cantante at the South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- The Rhythm Foundation's Dance Band Night kicks off with The French Horn
- What if Works presents Chekhov's 'The Cherry Orchard'