Mini golf at the Coral Gables Museum
Take a shot at the course through the end of September
The Coral Gables Museum (285 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables) is cool for so many reasons, but one of the coolest happens to take place from July 5 through September 30 in the form of an indoor mini golf course. Designed and built by some of the leading architects, landscape architects and contractors (who actually showed up) in the Miami area, the course is located in the museum’s Fewell Gallery and is designed for ages 4 and up, both biologically and mentally. Last entry time to play is 5 p.m. on weekdays and 4 p.m. on weekends. Cost is $3 plus paid admission. Course will also be available for groups after hours. Call 305-603-8067 for more information.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami