Mini golf at the Coral Gables Museum
Take a shot at the course through the end of September
The Coral Gables Museum (285 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables) is cool for so many reasons, but one of the coolest happens to take place from July 5 through September 30 in the form of an indoor mini golf course. Designed and built by some of the leading architects, landscape architects and contractors (who actually showed up) in the Miami area, the course is located in the museum’s Fewell Gallery and is designed for ages 4 and up, both biologically and mentally. Last entry time to play is 5 p.m. on weekdays and 4 p.m. on weekends. Cost is $3 plus paid admission. Course will also be available for groups after hours. Call 305-603-8067 for more information.
See and Do
- 15 things to do with the kids Oct 5-11: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Oct. 2-4
- Wizard World Comic Con takes over the Broward Convention Center
- 15 things to do with the kids Sept 28 - Oct 4: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Ultimate guide to luxury seats at Miami’s Sun Life Stadium
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 25-27
- House of Horrors kicks off this weekend with a concert by Silentó
- Bay Skate rolls back into Bayfront Park with a free skating party
- Broward County celebrates its 100 year anniversary with Neil Goldberg's extravaganza 'WE'
- Concerts usher in the musical sounds of the new season