Mini golf at the Coral Gables Museum
Take a shot at the course through the end of September
The Coral Gables Museum (285 Aragon Ave., Coral Gables) is cool for so many reasons, but one of the coolest happens to take place from July 5 through September 30 in the form of an indoor mini golf course. Designed and built by some of the leading architects, landscape architects and contractors (who actually showed up) in the Miami area, the course is located in the museum’s Fewell Gallery and is designed for ages 4 and up, both biologically and mentally. Last entry time to play is 5 p.m. on weekdays and 4 p.m. on weekends. Cost is $3 plus paid admission. Course will also be available for groups after hours. Call 305-603-8067 for more information.
See and Do
- Turkey trots, holiday parades & airport survival: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Thanksgiving week
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week