Mingling with Mezcal
Hit Mercadito Thursday night for a four-course mezcal-paired feast
Thurs, Sept 23, 8pm
3252 NE First Avenue
Sip mezcal with the experts Thursday (Sept 23) as Mercadito pairs executive chef Patricio Sandoval with mescal master Ron Cooper of Del Maguey Mezcal and mixologist Tad Carducci. Invest $45 and feast on four mescal-paired courses featuring highlights like tostada de cangrejo, taco de hongos and taquiza de barbacoa.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida