Mingling with Mezcal
Hit Mercadito Thursday night for a four-course mezcal-paired feast
Thurs, Sept 23, 8pm
3252 NE First Avenue
Sip mezcal with the experts Thursday (Sept 23) as Mercadito pairs executive chef Patricio Sandoval with mescal master Ron Cooper of Del Maguey Mezcal and mixologist Tad Carducci. Invest $45 and feast on four mescal-paired courses featuring highlights like tostada de cangrejo, taco de hongos and taquiza de barbacoa.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo