Millionaire Matchmaker in Miami
Need tips on snagging a rich man? Patti Stanger is here to help.
The uber rich (and socially inept) flock to Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger to find a lasting relationship with someone who can see beyond the bank into their soul. Right.
Well, she tries to help them out with that. Patty, whose motto is "No bling, no schwing," is coming to Miami to sign her book "Become Your Own Matchmaker: 8 Easy Steps for Attracting Your Perfect Mate" at Willow Stream Spa in Miami this Sunday, Nov. 21 starting at 6 p.m.
During the evening, spa-goers and dating-hopefuls will have a chance to mingle with Patti, plus enjoy foot scrub samplers, a glass of pink bubbly each and receive astrology readings from Terry Nazon, one of the top astrologers in the world.
The cost to participate is $25 per person with all money being donated to City of Hope, the organization Patti has adopted because of her own mother’s fight with cancer. In addition, 20 percent of all spa treatments booked that evening will also benefit City of Hope.
Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura. RSVP at (305) 933-6930.
On Our Radar
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site
- Paula Deen makes appearance at South Beach Wine and Food Festival, receives standing ovation
- Country star Trisha Yearwood gets cooking
- Real Housewives meet up for beauty event at PAMM