Millionaire Matchmaker in Miami
Need tips on snagging a rich man? Patti Stanger is here to help.
The uber rich (and socially inept) flock to Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger to find a lasting relationship with someone who can see beyond the bank into their soul. Right.
Well, she tries to help them out with that. Patty, whose motto is "No bling, no schwing," is coming to Miami to sign her book "Become Your Own Matchmaker: 8 Easy Steps for Attracting Your Perfect Mate" at Willow Stream Spa in Miami this Sunday, Nov. 21 starting at 6 p.m.
During the evening, spa-goers and dating-hopefuls will have a chance to mingle with Patti, plus enjoy foot scrub samplers, a glass of pink bubbly each and receive astrology readings from Terry Nazon, one of the top astrologers in the world.
The cost to participate is $25 per person with all money being donated to City of Hope, the organization Patti has adopted because of her own mother’s fight with cancer. In addition, 20 percent of all spa treatments booked that evening will also benefit City of Hope.
Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura. RSVP at (305) 933-6930.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central