Millionaire Matchmaker in Miami
Need tips on snagging a rich man? Patti Stanger is here to help.
The uber rich (and socially inept) flock to Bravo’s Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger to find a lasting relationship with someone who can see beyond the bank into their soul. Right.
Well, she tries to help them out with that. Patty, whose motto is "No bling, no schwing," is coming to Miami to sign her book "Become Your Own Matchmaker: 8 Easy Steps for Attracting Your Perfect Mate" at Willow Stream Spa in Miami this Sunday, Nov. 21 starting at 6 p.m.
During the evening, spa-goers and dating-hopefuls will have a chance to mingle with Patti, plus enjoy foot scrub samplers, a glass of pink bubbly each and receive astrology readings from Terry Nazon, one of the top astrologers in the world.
The cost to participate is $25 per person with all money being donated to City of Hope, the organization Patti has adopted because of her own mother’s fight with cancer. In addition, 20 percent of all spa treatments booked that evening will also benefit City of Hope.
Willow Stream Spa at the Fairmont Turnberry Isle Resort, 19999 West Country Club Drive, Aventura. RSVP at (305) 933-6930.
On Our Radar
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak
- Eric Trump marries in Palm Beach
- Miami actor Carlos Ponce stays busy
- Jersey Belle star Jaime Sullivan in Miami