Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
Low WWHL ratings
If commission was based on ratings, the realty agents on Million Dollar Listing Miami would be pretty broke. Bravo’s latest attempt at a successful Miami reality show is proving to be a bust, according to former Real Housewives of NYC star-turned-ratings blogger Simon van Kempen. Kempen reports that Wednesday’s episode of Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live featuring the Million Dollar Listing Miami cast “became the lowest rated of the 121 WWHL episodes to have aired in this calendar year. With insipid ratings for their freshman season and then this lowly rated WWHL appearance, Chad, Sam and Chris better hope the real estate careers take off as their TV ones surely won’t.”
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'