Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
Low WWHL ratings
If commission was based on ratings, the realty agents on Million Dollar Listing Miami would be pretty broke. Bravo’s latest attempt at a successful Miami reality show is proving to be a bust, according to former Real Housewives of NYC star-turned-ratings blogger Simon van Kempen. Kempen reports that Wednesday’s episode of Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live featuring the Million Dollar Listing Miami cast “became the lowest rated of the 121 WWHL episodes to have aired in this calendar year. With insipid ratings for their freshman season and then this lowly rated WWHL appearance, Chad, Sam and Chris better hope the real estate careers take off as their TV ones surely won’t.”
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested