Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
Low WWHL ratings
If commission was based on ratings, the realty agents on Million Dollar Listing Miami would be pretty broke. Bravo’s latest attempt at a successful Miami reality show is proving to be a bust, according to former Real Housewives of NYC star-turned-ratings blogger Simon van Kempen. Kempen reports that Wednesday’s episode of Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live featuring the Million Dollar Listing Miami cast “became the lowest rated of the 121 WWHL episodes to have aired in this calendar year. With insipid ratings for their freshman season and then this lowly rated WWHL appearance, Chad, Sam and Chris better hope the real estate careers take off as their TV ones surely won’t.”
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges