Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
Low WWHL ratings
If commission was based on ratings, the realty agents on Million Dollar Listing Miami would be pretty broke. Bravo’s latest attempt at a successful Miami reality show is proving to be a bust, according to former Real Housewives of NYC star-turned-ratings blogger Simon van Kempen. Kempen reports that Wednesday’s episode of Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live featuring the Million Dollar Listing Miami cast “became the lowest rated of the 121 WWHL episodes to have aired in this calendar year. With insipid ratings for their freshman season and then this lowly rated WWHL appearance, Chad, Sam and Chris better hope the real estate careers take off as their TV ones surely won’t.”
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party