Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
Low WWHL ratings
If commission was based on ratings, the realty agents on Million Dollar Listing Miami would be pretty broke. Bravo’s latest attempt at a successful Miami reality show is proving to be a bust, according to former Real Housewives of NYC star-turned-ratings blogger Simon van Kempen. Kempen reports that Wednesday’s episode of Andy Cohen’s Watch What Happens Live featuring the Million Dollar Listing Miami cast “became the lowest rated of the 121 WWHL episodes to have aired in this calendar year. With insipid ratings for their freshman season and then this lowly rated WWHL appearance, Chad, Sam and Chris better hope the real estate careers take off as their TV ones surely won’t.”
On Our Radar
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach
- Jamaican pop star OMI at club opening
- Miami's (wannabe) adopted son David Beckham is 'Sexiest Man'
- Influence Miami at Bakehouse Art Complex