Mile High Fridays Premier at Club 50
Mile High Fridays Premier at Club 50 at the Viceroy Hotel on Brickell with music by SKAM Artist DJ GUSTO!
Club 50 at the Viceroy Hotel
485 Brickell Ave.
Miami, FL 33131
(305) 503-4400 x7138
Get in to the club, the Mile High club; party in the sky at the luxurious Club 50 Lounge on top of the Viceroy Hotel. This Friday marks the start of a new weekly party called Mile High Fridays, guests will be able to sip cocktails and enjoy great music while poolside fifty stories up in the air with a beautiful view of Miami. Start your weekend with the Grand Opening event with music by special guest DJ from SKAM Artists, DJ Gusto.
DJ Gusto usually tears it up at Wet Republic at the MGM Grand in Vegas, but tonight he’s making this special appearance to make sure Mile High Fridays kicks off with a bang. Brickell has become of my favorite places to frequent, it has amazing lounges, the venues are all luxurious, and the crowds that show up are usually very affluent. It’s a different vibe from South Beach, a little more intimate, but never short on the excitement. Club 50 is one of the more exclusive lounges in this part of town and you can find some of the sexiest Who’s Who of Miami chatting away with friends over cocktails next to the rooftop pool while listening to great music. See for yourself what the hype is all about; get in to the Mile High society at the Club 50.
- Doors open at 9pm.
- Things to do this weekend in Miami - Jan. 29-31
- Naughty By Nature at LIV, Fashion on Film at Bal Harbour, The Art of Rum and Spam
- Miami Latin Nightclubs
- Happy hours, Pink Floyd yoga, Trick Daddy, jazz & Nu Deco
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- Life in Color returns to Miami with Jack U, Zeds Dead, Steve Aoki and more
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Miami Heat after party, EPIC new happy hours, Life in Color & Wine & Reggae in Wynwood
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 8-10
- Ballers: National YoungArts, The Big Lebowski, Digweed & more!