Mike Tyson brings his one man show to Miami
At the Arsht Center on Tuesday, April 16
Iron Mike's returning to South Florida! The former heavyweight boxing champion will bring his popular Broadway show, Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth, which came to the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek for one night last year, to the Arsht Center on Tuesday, April 16. The show is described as a look inside the life and mind of one of the most complicated men ever to wear the heavyweight belt. Directed by Academy Award nominee Spike Lee, this one man show goes beyond the headlines, behind the scenes and between the lines to deliver a must-see theatrical, um, knockout.
Tickets range from $35 - $75, VIP packages are available ($300-$500) and include premium seating, a meet-and-greet and a photo with Mike Tyson. Some even throw in an autographed boxing glove. Tickets are available to Arsht Center Members beginning Jan. 21 and to the general public on Jan. 28. Tickets may be purchased through the Adrienne Arsht Center box office by calling (305) 949-6722, or online at www.arshtcenter.org.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'