Mike Tyson brings his one man show to Miami
At the Arsht Center on Tuesday, April 16
Iron Mike's returning to South Florida! The former heavyweight boxing champion will bring his popular Broadway show, Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth, which came to the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek for one night last year, to the Arsht Center on Tuesday, April 16. The show is described as a look inside the life and mind of one of the most complicated men ever to wear the heavyweight belt. Directed by Academy Award nominee Spike Lee, this one man show goes beyond the headlines, behind the scenes and between the lines to deliver a must-see theatrical, um, knockout.
Tickets range from $35 - $75, VIP packages are available ($300-$500) and include premium seating, a meet-and-greet and a photo with Mike Tyson. Some even throw in an autographed boxing glove. Tickets are available to Arsht Center Members beginning Jan. 21 and to the general public on Jan. 28. Tickets may be purchased through the Adrienne Arsht Center box office by calling (305) 949-6722, or online at www.arshtcenter.org.
On Our Radar
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- Florida girl Megan Fox: Miami has changed so much
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach