Mike Miller launches energy drink, Let it Fly
A chance to meet him
Need a jolt?
Miami Heat star Mike Miller is excited about his new energy drink Let It Fly Energy, which comes to Bayside Marketplace today, Tuesday - from 2pm-10pm. The new brand will offer a natural energy drink, natural energy shot, and promotional merchandise. He won't be there the whole time of course. He's got the home opener tonight against the Bolton Celtics.
At Bayside, go to to the main entrance near the flag area; the first 30 visitors to go to the website -- http://www.letitflyenergy.com -- and purchase the special packet will also get two tickets to the Heat’s opening game (see the 2 for $200 special).
Once the Heat's season opener is over, fans are welcome to meet Mike Miller at Tradewinds Bar and Grill. "I wanted to do something different. I wanted to launch this brand but also do something to show my appreciation for the fans that are supporting us," he says. "It's not just a Miami Heat thing. Non-Heat fans are definitely welcome to come too. I thank all fans that have supported us throughout these months in social media and the fans that I've met during the last few months of promotion."
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed