Mike Miller launches energy drink, Let it Fly
A chance to meet him
Need a jolt?
Miami Heat star Mike Miller is excited about his new energy drink Let It Fly Energy, which comes to Bayside Marketplace today, Tuesday - from 2pm-10pm. The new brand will offer a natural energy drink, natural energy shot, and promotional merchandise. He won't be there the whole time of course. He's got the home opener tonight against the Bolton Celtics.
At Bayside, go to to the main entrance near the flag area; the first 30 visitors to go to the website -- http://www.letitflyenergy.com -- and purchase the special packet will also get two tickets to the Heat’s opening game (see the 2 for $200 special).
Once the Heat's season opener is over, fans are welcome to meet Mike Miller at Tradewinds Bar and Grill. "I wanted to do something different. I wanted to launch this brand but also do something to show my appreciation for the fans that are supporting us," he says. "It's not just a Miami Heat thing. Non-Heat fans are definitely welcome to come too. I thank all fans that have supported us throughout these months in social media and the fans that I've met during the last few months of promotion."
On Our Radar
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)
- Magic Mike style show coming to Miami