Mike Miller launches energy drink, Let it Fly
A chance to meet him
Need a jolt?
Miami Heat star Mike Miller is excited about his new energy drink Let It Fly Energy, which comes to Bayside Marketplace today, Tuesday - from 2pm-10pm. The new brand will offer a natural energy drink, natural energy shot, and promotional merchandise. He won't be there the whole time of course. He's got the home opener tonight against the Bolton Celtics.
At Bayside, go to to the main entrance near the flag area; the first 30 visitors to go to the website -- http://www.letitflyenergy.com -- and purchase the special packet will also get two tickets to the Heat’s opening game (see the 2 for $200 special).
Once the Heat's season opener is over, fans are welcome to meet Mike Miller at Tradewinds Bar and Grill. "I wanted to do something different. I wanted to launch this brand but also do something to show my appreciation for the fans that are supporting us," he says. "It's not just a Miami Heat thing. Non-Heat fans are definitely welcome to come too. I thank all fans that have supported us throughout these months in social media and the fans that I've met during the last few months of promotion."
On Our Radar
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert
- Beyonce bringing post Lemonade drama to Miami
- Lil Kim looks a lot different in Miami
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West take Miami for wedding
- Andy Cohen pays tribute to Prince in Miami at Arsht gala
- Enrique Iglesias gets frank on Facebook
- Tia Mowry in Miami: Online bullying is not OK
- 2016 - The Year The Music Died - Bowie, Frey, Prince
- Prince’s best Miami moments from a nightlife insider