Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
The Big Easy meets Edgewater with this edgy new oyster bar
As we told you back in April, Mignonette, the Edgewater oyster bar by Blue Collar chef/owner Daniel Serfer and his bestie, food blogger Ryan Roman, is slated to open not in June, obviously, but more realistically on Aug. 1 or thereabouts. The Old Florida meets New Orleans-style oyster bar has its menus ready and will indeed fix the typo on the Oysters Rockefeller. In addition to the menu, Mignonette will also offer a Monday through Friday champagne and caviar happy hour--$120 for an ounce of Russian caviar and all the acoutrement and "a cold bottle of real French champagne," Serfer clarifies, from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and an NSFW hashtag that's so shucking awesome, you'll just have to discover by following the restaurant on Twitter. Without further ado click here to read the menu.
- Vikram Katoch appointed new executive chef at Bianca
- Restaurant-season slowdown hits Miami
- Caviar launches Miami delivery service from Blue Collar, Miami Smokers and more
- BBQ night at Harry's Pizzeria
- Munch, munch, pass: 4/20 dinner sparks up at Eating House in Coral Gables
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March