Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
The Big Easy meets Edgewater with this edgy new oyster bar
As we told you back in April, Mignonette, the Edgewater oyster bar by Blue Collar chef/owner Daniel Serfer and his bestie, food blogger Ryan Roman, is slated to open not in June, obviously, but more realistically on Aug. 1 or thereabouts. The Old Florida meets New Orleans-style oyster bar has its menus ready and will indeed fix the typo on the Oysters Rockefeller. In addition to the menu, Mignonette will also offer a Monday through Friday champagne and caviar happy hour--$120 for an ounce of Russian caviar and all the acoutrement and "a cold bottle of real French champagne," Serfer clarifies, from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and an NSFW hashtag that's so shucking awesome, you'll just have to discover by following the restaurant on Twitter. Without further ado click here to read the menu.
210 NE 18th St., Miami
- Brazil's 24/7 French bistro Paris 6 opening October 24 on Miami Beach
- Mignonette opening second location in ex-Gourmet Diner space on Biscayne
- Ferran Adrià, Jorge Muñoz, Aaron Mulliss & Nick Beardshaw in Miami for Estrella Damm Gastronomy Congress
- Soyka's second act: Miami restaurateur to open first restaurant in 15 years
- Big name chefs heading to Hyde Beach on September 22 for Hunger Action Month
- Ex Milos chef to head up kitchen at Miami River Greek spot, KIKI on the River
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down