Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
The Big Easy meets Edgewater with this edgy new oyster bar
As we told you back in April, Mignonette, the Edgewater oyster bar by Blue Collar chef/owner Daniel Serfer and his bestie, food blogger Ryan Roman, is slated to open not in June, obviously, but more realistically on Aug. 1 or thereabouts. The Old Florida meets New Orleans-style oyster bar has its menus ready and will indeed fix the typo on the Oysters Rockefeller. In addition to the menu, Mignonette will also offer a Monday through Friday champagne and caviar happy hour--$120 for an ounce of Russian caviar and all the acoutrement and "a cold bottle of real French champagne," Serfer clarifies, from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and an NSFW hashtag that's so shucking awesome, you'll just have to discover by following the restaurant on Twitter. Without further ado click here to read the menu.
210 NE 18th St., Miami
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"
- Norwegian DJ Kygo's just desserts at Komodo
- Top Chef Paul Qui of Faena Hotel's heralded Pao arrested for alleged drug-fueled assault on girlfriend
- Bachour Bakery + Bistro opening March 25 on Brickell
- High end Kaori by Walter Martino opening in Brickell area February 23
- Juvia's Japanese sibling Sushi Garage opens in Miami's Sunset Harbor 'hood
- Now open: Coconut Grove's Spasso--"Simple, honest, brutal food"