Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
The Big Easy meets Edgewater with this edgy new oyster bar
As we told you back in April, Mignonette, the Edgewater oyster bar by Blue Collar chef/owner Daniel Serfer and his bestie, food blogger Ryan Roman, is slated to open not in June, obviously, but more realistically on Aug. 1 or thereabouts. The Old Florida meets New Orleans-style oyster bar has its menus ready and will indeed fix the typo on the Oysters Rockefeller. In addition to the menu, Mignonette will also offer a Monday through Friday champagne and caviar happy hour--$120 for an ounce of Russian caviar and all the acoutrement and "a cold bottle of real French champagne," Serfer clarifies, from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and an NSFW hashtag that's so shucking awesome, you'll just have to discover by following the restaurant on Twitter. Without further ado click here to read the menu.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami