MIFF gets shaken, not stirred
Tonight, from 6-8 p.m., the Miami International Film Festival holds a mixer at Crazy Pianos in Cocowalk.
- Letting the good times roll in 'Everybody Wants Some!!' (R)
- Hank Williams biopic ‘I Saw The Light (R)’ falls flat
- What if the 2016 Oscar-nominated movies took place in Miami?
- Father doesn't always know best in 'The Clan' (R)
- 'Rock the Kasbah' (R)
- 'Pan' (PG)
- 'He Named Me Malala' (PG-13)
- 'Freeheld' (PG-13)
- '99 Homes' (R)
- 'The New Girlfriend' (R)